Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Job Inquiry - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Inquiry (674 Views)

Inquiry On Good Institute To Do Hse Training And Nebosh Exam In Nigeria / Inquiry / Inquiry About Legitimacy Of "Aspirejobz.com" Recruitment Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Inquiry by Goodnews1170(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello my good naira landers, i really need a help. i applied for one entrepreneur program that promised to give out grant to lucky winners The website is www.brucechingez.org. after some weeks i got and email from them with the title: Application Status - Psychometric Test Candidates.
the body of the mail is as shown bellow:

Chioma Ndubuisi,

We heartily inform you that you have been selected to participate in the final round of this competition-The Psychometric Test.

You are required at this point to purchase an Access Code or PIN that will grant you access to the restricted Online Psychometric Test Portal.

PROCEDURE
1. Visit any approved bank in Nigeria.(For the list of the approved banks, visit our website or follow this link https://www.brucechingez.org/guidelines.php )

2. Request to pay for Bruce Chingez Foundation Programme via Etranzact Payment Platform

3. Ensure to provide the following information to the Bank: Applicants Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Location and other required details)

4. Amount is fixed at N1,000 and Bank’s commission at N300. Total Net pay is N1,300.

5. Ensure to collect receipt for this payment and keep it safe.

NB: The only approved payment platform for this programme is via Etranzact Payment Platform.

You may also contact us via this email customercare@brucechingez.org on how to use your debit or credit card to make this payment.
Deadline for the payment is pegged at one week after receiving this notification.

6. After payment, Log on to your dashboard and activate the online test portal by clicking the Online Test Button.

7. Enter your unique Receipt Number (PIN or Access Code)

8. Take the Sample Online Test and start preparing for the Live Test scheduled on Saturday September 16, 2017.

We wish you all the best in this contest.

Thank you.

Pls did anybody know about is as regards whether it is valid? i will appreciate being reached on 07017528539. God bless you as i wait your reply in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Since Britain Left: Why Are So Many African Judges Still Wearing wigs? / Help Me With CIS Level 1 Materials Please / Six Years Old Boy Makes $11million Annually On Youtube(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.