Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi (646 Views)

Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by tiwaz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Abu Musad Al-Barnawi, factional leader of Boko Haram, has said the Abubakar Shekau-led faction of the insurgent group will be defeated by the Nigerian military.

Al-Barnawi made the prediction in a video uploaded to YouTube.

He said Shekau had gone against the objectives of the insurgent group.

Al-Barnawi said the group was created by Muhammad Yusuf for the purpose of propagating good teachings and practice of Islam but has now become an avenue for perpetrating all forms of criminality.

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/breaking-nigerian-army-will-defeat-shekau-boko-harams-new-factional-leader-al-barnawi-declares-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsmlbjTliHs

Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by bonifieldstun(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
FCT hail me if dis hit fp
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by Seguntimmy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
They've mouth defeated him more than 8times under these administration, I dnt know wat else to say.
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by fk001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Division in the house of the enemy.

Both of you, your end is near.
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by MrDude: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have said this numerous times and I'm not getting tired of repeating myself to my head slamming brothers out there that If your religion follows the teaching of a 7th century warlord who fought in 52 battles, took sex slaves, personally executed prisoners and called numerous times for the subjugation and murdered of non-Muslims until the world submits to Islam, and your duty as a devout Muslim is to emulate Mohammad to the best of your ability, then the 1,000's jihad attacks worldwide, every year (and increasing) are the result of Mohammad's teaching. That's the truth, as hard as it is to swallow. Boko Haram are the TRUE Muslims!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by StakerLives(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrDude:
I have said this numerous times that If your religion follows the teaching of a 7th century warlord who fought in 52 battles, took sex slaves, personally executed prisoners and called numerous times for the subjugation and murdered of non-Muslims until the world submits to Islam, and your duty as a devout Muslim is to emulate Mohammad to the best of your ability, then the 1,000's jihad attacks worldwide, every year (and increasing) are the result of Mohammad's teaching. That's the truth, as hard as it is to swallow. Boko Haram are the TRUE Muslims!
cool

Shut Up And Respect Other Religions!!

Bigots!!
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by StakerLives(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
cool

Jokers!!
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by MrDude: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Jokers!!

I don't talk to terrorists!

Now swerve angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by akpamuomenka: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Bigots!!

There's no point barking, what MrDude said is the simple truth. I advice you to check your history books how countries and cities were forcefully converted to Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Jihadist Brigade of the Nigerian Sunni Army has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by Jabioro: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrDude:
I have said this numerous times and I'm not getting tired of repeating myself to my head slamming brothers out there that If your religion follows the teaching of a 7th century warlord who fought in 52 battles, took sex slaves, personally executed prisoners and called numerous times for the subjugation and murdered of non-Muslims until the world submits to Islam, and your duty as a devout Muslim is to emulate Mohammad to the best of your ability, then the 1,000's jihad attacks worldwide, every year (and increasing) are the result of Mohammad's teaching. That's the truth, as hard as it is to swallow. Boko Haram are the TRUE Muslims!
The Muslims and the Islamic world should tell us why they are still using war to propel, propagate their religion.. I can see the Quran vomiting bullets ..No one can deny this anymore that Boko Haram are not Muslims..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by limeta(f): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=StakerLives post=5926808

Bigots!![/quote]

Which one
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by StakerLives(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=limeta post=59270121][/quote] cool

All
Re: Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi by limeta(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

All

Most are not religion but blood sucker

(1) (Reply)

[Hilarious] Fans React To Atiku’s Post About Arsenal Premier League Win / Politicians Already Sharing The DPR Job Slots / 5 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.