Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi (603 Views)

Buhari's Questionable Deal With Qatar - Olusegun Adeniyi / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by naso2(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Since the disappearance of his Oga , the muttalab controversy ,Anaconda's foolish rantings, Ojo madueke's show of shame and the subsequent elevation of Jonathan to full acting capacity. I cant remember any comments from Olusegun Adeniyi. Has he gone AWOL too?
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by rebranded(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
These guys dont know its all a matter of time the guy is in hiding when he has tarnished his name undecided
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by naso2(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
rebranded:

These guys dont know its all a matter of time the guy is in hiding when he has tarnished his name undecided

But was his name really tarnished?

I am just curious that there's no trace of him anywhere.
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by largie(f): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
Party is over,he laying low somewhere
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by naso2(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
largie:

Party is over,he laying low somewhere

I think so too.
Then after sometime he brings the coins he has made, sets up a his own daily and start mouthing off that he is fighting for democracy and the good of the common man.
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by naso2(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
Since he is attached to the office of the president(not necessarily yaradua) , may be he could be useful to JONATHAN. abi am i wrong?
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
na_so:

I think so too.
Then after sometime he brings the coins he has made, sets up a his own daily and start mouthing off that he is fighting for democracy and the good of the common man.

thats what usually happens
Re: Where Is Olusegun Adeniyi by vigasimple(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
They FG and Yar A'dua kitchen cabinet forgot to bring him back from African cup of nations in Angola where they sent him to avoid having to make press statement or releases since his oga gone AWOL.

He, Segun Adeniyi has not spoken to Yar A'dua since 23rd November 2009 like most Ministers and indeed almost anybody that matters.

IT is a shame that his job may have to come to an end prematurely, but I bet he will have been well looked after by those Yar A'nothing buffons.

Come to think of it, Adeniyi, president spokesperson does not know situation about his boss and instead went watching football in Angola! Nigeria we hail thee.

(1) (Reply)

What, How And When? / Akunyili Speaks Out Again! In Sun News Feb 28,2010 - New! / $20,000 For A 73 Years Old Senators' Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.