Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA (38062 Views)

Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos / 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by xtian0982(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

Probably the SUV apostle bought for her with his church's offering. Lol.
. are u sure
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by elmessiahs(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sex on the roof of dat car wud not b bad nwamaikpe alie
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Roon9(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mtschwww
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by ipain: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
This lady is a baller, forget about the Apostle. If she wasn't packaged, he wouldn't notice her.
Me simply likey though I don't watch her movies
which movie does she act? Never seen her before/
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by tellwisdom: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is she starting a taxi business?? sad
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
sad
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Antichristus: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by jevic(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
So make we begin do wetin?
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Emac34: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
speezyWears:
Una dey see them now abi?

Save money well o,

I wont donate for anything..
bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
What some peeps don't know is that, some of these ladies visit babalawo and Alfas to obtain jazz...
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Blessed16(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
davodyguy:
Apostulastic
hahahahaha, this one weak me oooo
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
speezyWears:
Una dey see them now abi?

Save money well o,

I wont donate for anything..

This true talk go be like play now but when it happens, we go make reference to your point.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by fof1: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Johnson Suleman's poor church goer's offerings and tithes at work here.

U ARE REALLY NOTORIOUS FIR INCIVILITY. GOSSIPS ARE NOT PRONE TO PROGRESS..TAKE NOTE.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by charlesucheh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
What rubbish!

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by ikemesit4477: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nigerian Actress, Daniella Okeke posed with her white SUV at her residence in Dallas, USA.

The actress linked to Apostle Suleiman wore a yellow gown as she posed with the car.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/daniella-okeke-poses-with-her-white-suv.html

upon all these wealth I never see her for once in any movies!
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by ExInferis(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
7Alexander:
So, because she posed in front of a car, if automatically becomes hers?

Because she posed in front of probably someone else's house and car, they automatically become hers?

After all both can easily be rented in the US.

Or perhaps her host own or rented both.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by dominique(f): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Its most likely rented. Make zero sense to purchase a car in a country you're not resident in.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by bonifieldstun(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
bessel10:
Nairaland and useless post.........y link apostle name to her story undecided undecided undecided
no mind dem jor when common sense Is not common
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by cheta02(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is her selling point maybe you should find yours ? She is an actress and Entertainer grin The media played host to her real good and she is loving it.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by dtruth50: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
bessel10:
Nairaland and useless post.........y link apostle name to her story undecided undecided undecided
4 easy identification
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by ima4sure(f): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Johnson Suleman's poor church goer's offerings and tithes at work here.
lol....u no go kill persin wit laugh.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nigerian Actress, Daniella Okeke posed with her white SUV at her residence in Dallas, USA.

The actress linked to Apostle Suleiman wore a yellow gown as she posed with the car.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/daniella-okeke-poses-with-her-white-suv.html

Wow. She is always shinning

I feel like kissing her!

God will forgive anyone that will label me a 'LESBIAN'
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Maski87: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can't believe an ordinary apostle was chopping this big nice nyash
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by HarveySpecter1: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
This lady is a baller, forget about the Apostle. If she wasn't packaged, he wouldn't notice her.
Me simply likey though I don't watch her movies

Future hoe
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by HarveySpecter1: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
What does she do for a living?
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by Usguy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Apostle suleman is capable as long that it involved ukwu,the bad guy just commission a new fuelling station in front of his church,with offering,tithe,and partnership money.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by bbbabes(f): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Future hoe

Lol, it's well
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by egopersonified(f): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
she just conveniently covered the plate number, let me see how nl detectives would trace this to apostle or anyone else.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by moupe: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
MOST PROBABLY RENTED. THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR FAKE LIVES
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by chiamaka4g: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Omega Fire ministry money is paying.
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA by HarveySpecter1: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2017
bbbabes:

Lol, it's well

Lol, no wonder naija men cheat on wide pussied girls like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Sexyy Red Sex Tape Leaks On Social Media (Watch Video) / Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.