Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? (594 Views)

What's Going On Here Between Mercy And Ike? � A Kiss Or? #bbnaija / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by newsynews: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
The picture below shows the winner of BBNaija Reality TV Show, Efe holding a Cheque of N 25M and also a University Graduate holding that of N 10k.

One emerged winner of a Show where wild partying, booze and sex reigns supreme, while the other graduated as the best student in the midst of many who crack their brains to attain academical success.

Which would you like to be?

Pls, be honest about this. Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/best-graduating-bbnaija-winner/

Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
N10,000 for best graduating student undecided undecided undecided

Wetin worst go come collect undecided

The N10,000 can't even buy this vintage broom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by Seguntimmy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
As an average Nigerian, I would go for the BBN, bt as a futuristic type, I would go for the Best student thing.
Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seguntimmy:
As an average Nigerian, I would go for the BBN, bt as a futuristic type, I would go for the Best student thing.
So, N25,000,000 can't remould your future undecided undecided

Hunger never hook you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by cosby02(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dead country with misplaced priority angry
Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by doyinisaac(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seguntimmy:
In a sane country ur decision is a good one but here in Naija that your decision na one chance...

Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by newsynews: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Take the 25million and go study abroad.

1 Like

Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by LifestyleTonite: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalasticlala
ShawttySoFyne:
Take the 25million and go study abroad.
Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by Effizy12(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who best graduating student Epp?
Re: Best Graduating Student Or Bbnaija Winner, Which Would You Like To Be? by y3mi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re cast this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Looking So Pretty As She Show Off Her Expensive Dress / "Nigerian Government Are Joke" - Wizkid Says / Adorable Photo Of Julius Agwu And Family In A Happymood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.