Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested (602 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested by Fucktensei: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
The leader of the In­digenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed what will happen if he is re-arrested for allegedly flouting his bail conditions.

According to the Biafra agitator, his re-arrest would only facilitate the quicker actualization of the Biafra dream; stressing that he was not afraid of being rearrested.

Kanu, who spoke to AUTHORITY Newspaper in Umuahia,said: “If you arrest me, Biafra will come even quicker than we anticipate. I am not afraid of being arrested. I have been there before and if need be I will also be there again.

“I will be very happy if they re-arrest me. If we are hoping for 90 percent compliance with the boycott of Anambra State Governor­ship election, my arrest will make the compliance 100 percent.”

He further de­clared that nobody could stop him from visiting Lagos State if he wanted.

Kanu said this in reaction to threats by some individu­als and groups that his safety is not guaranteed in Lagos even as rumours are rife that Kanu is planning to storm the commercial city.

The Biafra activist said his inalienable right of freedom of movement could not be limited by anyone or sacrificed on the altar of mere threat, adding that threats only embolden him.

“I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats. They motivate me rather than dampen my spirit. That thing people say I cannot do is what I love to do. When the time comes I will go to Lagos if I have to go to Lagos.”

Asked if his much- talk­ed- about visit to Lagos was by any invitation or only meant to prove his temerity, he simply said: “I am not under obligation to tell you”, but quickly added that “I have friends with connections in Lagos”.

“Kani Fayode is my friend and he is in Lagos. If I try to visit him in Yoruba land, then I must see him in Lagos,” Kanu said.

http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng/detail/2705469658244893?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&reco_id=aed5dfd8-497b-47af-89be-69aff9fe2449

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested by IgboSubmarine: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
No video backup for this news

Get a video to backup this news
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested by Sprumbabafather: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
His first arrest was a huge mistake, arresting him again will be the last straw that will break the back of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested by thesicilian: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
When you're on bail, you have no "inalienable right to freedom of movement or speech."
Second, this is Nigeria, not Europe or America. You can be rearrested and poisoned to death in prison and nobody will bat an eyelid. You think your people who are already warning you to mind your own business and leave them out of it will fight for you?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What Will Happen If He Is Rearrested by DocHMD: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
“I will be very happy if they re-arrest
me. If we are hoping for 90 percent
compliance with the boycott of
Anambra State Governorship election,
my arrest will make the compliance
100 percent.”

The above is the biggest truism that I've ever heard in a while. Even the deluded abokiis know this.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Fake Film Featuring Buhari Or Is This Real? (pic Included) / Why The Public Holiday And Celebration? / APC Blast Naij.com Over News Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.