Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking (11503 Views)

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking by ActionsShure: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
S.k only
Light up wen am lonely

Re: Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking by stewatt(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shout out to the SK and Arizona team.. I'm not really a fan of weed.. SK or Arizona will do.. And definitely not cigarette.. That's pretty bleeped.
Re: Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking by gr8minds: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
let me add this also
if you are used to smoking after meals of before meals,you can eat biscuits instead or chewing gums instead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moringer Oleferia / How To Control Or Prevent Hypertension? / JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.