Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Mi Abaga Supporting Homosexuallity?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mi Abaga Supporting Homosexuallity?? (308 Views)

CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga Supporting Homosexuallity?? by mexizoluwab(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
MI-Abaga takes his stand on Homosexuality; Well!  MI-Abaga comes out clclean on Twitter after about 49 gays were paraded

In court and asked to pay the some of 500k for bail,  Abaga who is keeping Music  on a low came out on

Twitter in Plain English  to express his own stand on Homosexuality, he said.

YOU MAY LIKE:   Do you agree with MI-Abaga 'Nigerians Don't deserve Wizkid'
‘I feel like I have a few freinds with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

[url]carliswagblog[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Finally Joins Instagram, Gets 225k Followers With 24hrs / I Dropped Out Of TASUED Because My Parents Couldn’t Pay My School Fees” – Olamid / Patoranking Didn't Welcome A New Child, It Was A Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.