Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) (49383 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) / Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Pebcak: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by EmmaLege: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
undecided na wa o
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by femi4: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

Though I Am Not An Igbo Man But I Did Rather Push Drugs Than Use The Body Parts Of My Fellow Human Being For Rituals..

Its A Pitiable Act!!!
Malasia dey wait you

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Zinny25(f): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ritualists everywhere... What is the way forward? May God help us in this country
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by AUTOCRATIC(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gidi traffic reported ritualist den,you reported kidnapper den.....the madness of social media in journalism... Nairaland needs to be careful of certain topics that makes front page...All reports about this unfortunate event were false,I stand to be corrected....
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Magma012: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na so Evans case carry die down o. 9ja I hail una
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The LASTMA woman should have just minded her business.

Her job was just to sweep...not to snitch.
okay
there is still hope for you

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Truflame: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Taking the life of someone else is a sin but killing can assume different form like preventing the joy of others as well.

Both crime will inevitably exact a consequences on the offender

Avoid crime in whatever things you do
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by StakerLives(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
brainpulse:
Kindly push drugs go Malaysia or Singapore na you go suffer am.
Or carry am for belle, na you drugs go boast for im stomach.
cool

Shut Up!! Shameless Skull Miner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Exactly what they are known for cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't know if it's the economy of the country that is making crime to be on the high side or is it just that humans no longer have feelings for their fellow. Thank God they were caught, who knows how many lives they have taken. They should rot in jail
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
tayebest:
Kill them all!
Stoopid Evans people angry angry
Don't b daft. Evans wasn't a ritualist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by mikejj(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin maybe d guy came to shit he might not be d kidnapper
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

Though I Am Not An Igbo Man But I Did Rather Push Drugs Than Use The Body Parts Of My Fellow Human Being For Rituals..

Its A Pitiable Act!!!

Please did you read any name mentioned in this report? So because Lagos was mention means it was a Yoruba man isn't? So Evan the kidnapper is aso a Yoruba man because he lived in Lagos and has property in Lagos and that has made Evan a Yoruba man is that correct? Mr man if you don't have anything good to say get something else to waste your time on ok.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by SenatorM(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na dem
Afonja.com

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Gkemz: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na dem... skull miners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Those expressways are not even properly lit. No damn lights or street lamps. It just makes the job way too easy for the sewer rats. Just go out there,pick up a random person and slit his/her throat.
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Generalyemi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The LASTMA woman should have just minded her business.

Her job was just to sweep...not to snitch.

let's assume is ur mum
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by chigo003(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na them, skull escavators

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by StakerLives(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
jrusky:

Please did you read any name mentioned in this report? So because Lagos was mention means it was a Yoruba man isn't? So Evan the kidnapper is aso a Yoruba man because he lived in Lagos and has property in Lagos and that has made Evan a Yoruba man is that correct? Mr man if you don't have anything good to say get something else to waste your time on ok.
cool

Now You Have Decided To Compose An Essay To Defend The Afonjas Whom We Know To Be Skull Miners!!

Shameless Bigot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by SenatorM(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Afonja ooo
Nawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by freedomchild: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
[b][/b]I will be the last person to criticize [b]I will be the last person to criticize [/b]I will be the last person to criticize SKULLMINERS aka Afonja.
Reason:
Because our country is running into financial deficits and their useless population needs to be reduced to avoid meaningless Government expenditures on worthless coneheaded populace

#Nice move

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Oga080666419419: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yorubas and kidnapping garnished with ritualism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by luluman: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

Its A Pitiable Act!!!
you are worse & dumb.the drugs will kill more than the kidnapper ; school children, undergraduates , drivers , conductors street boys could die from your act.So which one kills more?
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Oga080666419419: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by StakerLives(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
luluman:
you are worse & dumb.the drugs will kill more than the kidnapper ; school children, undergraduates , drivers , conductors street boys could die from your act.So which one kills more?
cool

Point of correction, they are ritualists not kidnappers. I was there live!!

Shameless Skull Miners!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na God dey save person o.......
This place I know am well well....not too far from my house sef
N I dey pass DAT side everyday hustling for yellow buses @4am on my way to Lagos island!!!!

Mehn!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by demorise: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ekejoestar:
Afonja skullminers and people from the wastern region at work again.
Na their work, soft work.

The level of ethnic bigotry amomg nigerian youths - the so-called leaders of tomorrow - amazes me. One thing you guys fail to realize is that the outside world sees all of us as nigerians. They don't see Igbo. They don't see Yoruba, neither do they see Hausa. All the criminal activities nigerians get involved in shape how the world perceives us. Instead of celebrating over the fact that one particular tribe "has the monopoly" of ritualists, drug pushers, kidnappers, Internet fraudsters or terrorists, we should all join hands to condemn these acts. Understand this:

When a Yoruba man dupes innocent victims of their hard-earned money, the world sees every nigerian (not just the Yorubas) as a potential internet fraudster.

When an Igbo man carries hards drugs across a foreign country's border, the world sees every nigerian (not just the Igbos) as a potential drug-peddler.

When a Hausa man blows up innocent worshippers, the world sees every nigerian (not just the Hausas) as a potential terrorist.

So, when next you are looked upon with suspicion because of the nigerian passport you hold, remember that you had the opportunity to make a difference (howbeit tiny) by condemning such acts but you chose to look away (and rather chose to be consumed by ethnic bigotry) because it was not committed by "one of your own".

Let's be wise!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by segebase(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buhari yy
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by PEZMAN(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Couldn't believe until i had to witness it myself..
Omo kon see as people they para...
Thank God for his protection
Re: Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) by Chivadoski(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
IS IT NOT AFONJAS AGAIN ? IT'S NOT NEW ABOUT THEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Ojo Ayodele: Soldier Kills Himself & Mistress After He "Misfired Service Rifle" / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.