Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? (691 Views)

. / 4 Things You Must Do Immediately When Your Facebook Account Is Hacked / Blog Hacked: Does This Means My Blog Is Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? by haconjy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
To cut the story short, after viewing my site, schoolhelp.com.ng site, I login 10 mins after and I discovered that the site is hacked. I began to wonder what will have caused that cause the site had been suffering so much from the powerful men that claims to sell the site for me. I had done much more to be independent but the more I tried, the more am exploit. I really thank my prof, coach, brother, mentor and adviser, @Jams , he had help me so much on this site but now it looks all her efforts and mine are wasted. Well I will love to have my site back, schoolhelp.com.ng and if I can't, I dashed the hacker... But for me, I have decide I will not pay sisi on that site again However, the site will a year in two days time Lastly, I will love to have it back and if you can help no prob, 08059187750, and if u cant, life goes on... Thanks
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? by excanny: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
I can help you build a fresh secure site, whatsapp me 07030595988
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? by adeola1097: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
K
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? by haconjy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Active 4 Years Old Facebook Group Of 107k + Members For Sale. / The New Payment System On Oyerr / Nigeria's Official Website Is Down/suspended ..... Unable To Renew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.