Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,393 members, 7,839,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Quit Notice:if Any Thing Happens To My People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice:if Any Thing Happens To My People. (566 Views)

Compare ATIKU And BUHARI With Any Thing, By A Poster On Twitter / Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice:if Any Thing Happens To My People. by Advent17(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
As they say...The truth is bitter....but no matter what.....the truth must be said.....nigeria has a poulation of over 180 million people....it also has all natural resources to make it comfortable....but what happened....suffering, poverty...and bad governance has made made it a shadow of its self...suprisenly...any one who dares to say the truth will live to regret it.....i dont want to say much about it......we all got conscience....if any thing happens to my people come october 1, in the north.......i will make sure that those enemies of progress will live to regret it.....for the rest of their lives .....
Re: Quit Notice:if Any Thing Happens To My People. by Sall(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who be this again..
Re: Quit Notice:if Any Thing Happens To My People. by wakaman: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who are your people exactly? What would happen if anything happens to them?Boy, looked up your profile. why not concentrate on your jamb, and change of course form things.

Dont be a pig like your elder flat headed brothers.

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns” – Nigerian Social Media Users Scorns G / How We Will Bring Obasanjo, Saraki, Atiku Back To Pdp – Makarfi / Update On Cli-new E-waste Bins,compactors Ready For Cleaner Lagos Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.