Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness (697 Views)

Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / Could This Be The Cure For HIV? - Yahoo News / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please, it is one my friends that is having a serious problem and he has been giving us tough time.his sickness is very difficult to cure.at times somethings that look like boil or rashes(big rashes) will appear on his skin and start itching him as if he has taken chloroquinne.but after applying some local herbs, it will stop itching him and go inside immediately. but will start again after a very short while .doctors had prescribed drugs for him several times which he had taken and still taking but his condition has remained thesame.is there anything you can do?
Re: Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Looks spiritual

Pls take him to a prayer house asap
Re: Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by Jilo83(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
It is called nerun in yoruba. Go get powder(agunmu nerun). It will go by d grace of God.
Re: Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by ruggedmallaam(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
where can i get it?
Re: Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by EagleScribes: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
Please, it is one my friends that is having a serious problem and he has been giving us tough time.his sickness is very difficult to cure.at times somethings that look like boil or rashes(big rashes) will appear on his skin and start itching him as if he has taken chloroquinne.but after applying some local herbs, it will stop itching him and go inside immediately. but will start again after a very short while .doctors had prescribed drugs for him several times which he had taken and still taking but his condition has remained thesame.is there anything you can do?

There is a combination of items he can use, that will treat him inside and outside. Check my signature
Re: Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by EMDIEY: 3:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Naija hmm, we'll not cease to amaze me, someone will go to chemists for treatment and will still tag it dr's prescription. Pls channel ur complaint to a good hospital, if gp's proscription doesn't work,better see a dermatologist. Stop tainting the drs!!!
Re: Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness by dorisdiva(f): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
He needs to do a complete 7 days Detox with " Shake Off Phytofibre to get rid of toxins in his body , needing an escape route & seeing none , appears as boils on the surface of the skin.
Contact 08170950225 ( Chioma ) to get the detox pack .

(1) (Reply)

Ten Factors That Causes Low Sperm Count And Its Solutions / Natural Remedy For Premature Ejaculation / Propolis Toothpaste (organic/herbal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.