Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote (548 Views)

Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again / The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by AdoraAmadi: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
While on queue waiting for her turn to cast her vote for the candidate she likes in the general elections, a Kenyan lady, Paulina Chemanang reportedly gave birth to a baby girl. 

According to stood Paulina, she was okay when she left very early to the polling station in remote West Pokot country, she told local radio Capital FM. “I had no labour pains, and they just came as soon as I arrived here. I was not feeling anything since yesterday,” she said.

Shortly after she arrived, she went into labour, and, with the assistance of bystanders, gave birth to a baby girl while still at the polling station. After a trip to a local health clinic, she returned and cast her ballot.

“Now I am happy, because I have given birth and I have voted,” she told the radio station. “Having given birth at a polling station is a blessing to me and I thank God.”

Kenyans are voting in six elections, including a too-close-to-call race between President Uhuru Kenyatta, who is seeking a second term, and longtime opposition leader Raila Odinga.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kenyan-woman-gives-birth-waiting-vote/

Lalasticlala

Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Patriotic citizen
Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
The baby is definately going to rule Kenya one day

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by Mologi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
IBOYEMI....
Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by Mologi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
The baby is definately going to rule Kenya one day

It happened in Kenya.....

Not Nollywood....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by swiz123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Her son will be their electoral commission chairman when he grows up
Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mologi:

It happened in Kenya.....

Not Nollywood....

O yee of little faith
Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by Evablizin(f): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wow wow wow wow extra wonderful

God is great
Re: Kenyan Lady Gives Birth While Waiting To Vote by Mologi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
sarrki:

O yee of little faith
Even the mustard seed will take a bow and leave matter to Mattias

(1) (Reply)

White Man Suspended After Saying Saving 1 Dog Is More Important Than 1mil Blacks / China Says It Doesn’t Want To Replace U.S. As ‘boss Of World’ But will Fight if / 4 US Forces Injured After Russian And US Military Vehicles Collide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.