Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dental Care - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dental Care (436 Views)

5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist / Providing Extraordinary Smile With Perfect Dental Care & Health Check Up Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dental Care by carwoman(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
I had been to 2 clinics for my tooth before I got referred to Top Dental clinic on ijaiye Rd Ogba. I didn't regret it. Their service is top notch. Excellent and professional
Re: Dental Care by gangbang86: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
hey, friend, if you would stick a basic dental care (that involves brushing and flossing your teeth regularly, seeing your dentist and/or dental hygienist for regular checkups and cleanings, and eating a mouth-healthy diet, which means foods high in whole grains, vegetables and fruits, and dairy products), then everything would be ok and you won't even need to go to the dentist )
Re: Dental Care by stormtrooper: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
gangbang86:
hey, friend, if you would stick a basic dental care (that involves brushing and flossing your teeth regularly, seeing your dentist and/or dental hygienist for regular checkups and cleanings, and eating a mouth-healthy diet, which means foods high in whole grains, vegetables and fruits, and dairy products), then everything would be ok and you won't even need to go to the dentist )
Totally agree with you, however, we shouldn't forget that good oral and dental hygiene can help prevent bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease—and can help you keep your teeth as you get older. An unhealthy mouth, especially if you have gum disease, may increase your risk of serious health problems such as heart attack, stroke, poorly controlled diabetes and preterm labor.
Re: Dental Care by larrydan: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
gangbang86:
Buddy, basic dental care isn't always enough to support health of your mouth, as problem may appear suddenly! Seriously, I've never had problems with the health of my mouth until the moment I had an unbearable mouth ache... So, when I went to the dentist and he made a dental examinations after which it turned out that I had 2 holes in my mouth and caries at the initial level. However, there was nothing dangerous and my dentist calmed me down, as everything is curable, and you know what? I got rid of these problems after I passed a week-long treatment, and then there was no ache in my mouth... Seriously, a year has passed, but everything is ok, because after that case I regularly go to my dentist. If someone is curious about this, I used services of Lime tree dental care, and, I would like to add that I was pleased by affordable price of services of these guys smiley

(1) (Reply)

Doctor, Others Infected As Lassa Fever Kills Two In Lagos - PUNCH / 16 Superb Health Benefits Of Cucumber That Will Wow You / Mind-blowing Health Benefits Of Drinking A Lot Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.