Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Friendship Network(lagos Based) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Friendship Network(lagos Based) (709 Views)

Sugardaddy Wanted(lagos Based) / X-rated, female companion needed(lagos Based) / A Guy Needs A Serious Relationship With A Lagos Based Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship Network(lagos Based) by justice2017: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are you based in Lagos, smart, full of good ideas and currently employed or into a business. Are you looking for friendship with people who will add values to your life. Are you willing to tolerate other people and their opinions even when it is clearly different from yours. If your answer is Yes then this may be for you.
I believe that the worth of a person is a function of the worth of his/her network. I am hoping we can have a platform for people of like minds. I am looking forward to having smart and resourceful people who currently have a means of livelihood(employed or into legally acceptable business) connect with me and lets help one another stay fulfilled. No man can survive on his/her own. Please send me a PM if you are interested and when we have a good number we can all agree on modalities. This is open to both male and female

Target Audience
1.)Friends with verifiable sources of livelihood.
2.)Based in Lagos
3.)Looking for cool friends

Objectives
1.)Friendship
2.)Career growth and opportunities
3.)Network

I am looking forward to hearing from interested Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by justice2017: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good day,

I am sure we all had a rewarding day.

I wish to say a big thank you to all those you have taken time to read the thread and have also responded. I am still looking forward to having you on board as we together work towards being successful and establishing lasting friendship in an atmosphere of mutual respect.

Kindly send me a PM and let's interact.

1 Like

Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by justice2017: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,

If our goals is in alignment with yours, we would love to have you on board.We have a WhatsApp group and we will be glad to have new friends join us.

Looking forward to seeing you in the group
Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by justice2017: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
The group has been growing in size and it has been adding values to all. To know more please send me a PM
Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm part of this wonderful group! I blessed the day I joined kiss kiss.
It's fun filling, matured and creative minded too.

Don't forget to use the Whatapp hyperlink when using the group add link

1 Like

Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by princeadebiola(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
yettymuse:
I'm part of this wonderful group! I blessed the day I joined kiss kiss.
It's fun filling, matured and creative minded too.

Don't forget to use the Whatapp hyperlink when using the group add link

kindly share the Whatsapp link yettymuse
Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by justice2017: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nairaland wont allow you share the full link. Interested Nlanders can please send me a PM
Re: Friendship Network(lagos Based) by ohisfranco: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pls shear the group link

(1) (Reply)

Humorous Side Of Male-female Relations / For Idera. N / Feel This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.