Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) (3269 Views)

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] / Pictures Of Nigerian Male Celebrities In Native Outfits / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Abroad! David Agbodji And Ugo Osmunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
I'm a Nigerian modeling agent. I met Ugo in New York. at a fashion show. I couldn't tell he was Nigerian because at the back stage people were calling him Ugo but in the sound i thought maybe it's Hugo. So i had to ask him then he told me that his name was Ugochukwu. So i was kind of existed seeing such a young male model, and Nigerian as well. We hooked up and had an interview. I learnt that He is a very promising young writer and model.

Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by platinumnk(f): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
hmmm he looks metro, are you ugo?
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
My name is Daniel. am a Nigerian modeling agent. The guy on the picture is Ugo. I spot models. I spotted Ugo at a Fashion show in New York.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by platinumnk(f): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
On of my best friends is a model recruiter in ATL, u saw him, or he is working for you?
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
I live in New York.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2010
Dude looks like a bonafide fa.g.got
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2010
Thats not a very positive comment, but I don't blame you cuz people can easily call a metro guy homosexual just by looks. Keep your ignorant stereotypes in your head only. Just beacause his a Male model, doesn't make him gay.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2010
ispotmdels:

Thats not a very positive comment,  but I don't blame you cuz people can easily call a metro guy homosexual just by looks. Keep your ignorant stereotypes in your head only. Just beacause his a Male model, doesn't make him gay.
That must be you, pele.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2010
My name is not Ugo Osmunds, he was in my office, I have known him for 3 months now. (Pls read the post if u have time). The name is Daniel. Am just telling u coz people like u are the ones that see a male model and call him gay. I was not trying to change ur opinion. Calling some one that you have never met or slept gay shocked it doesn't make much sense to me.

If you must know. All male models are not Homosexuals. Some of them are but some of them are not.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2010
Ok, wateva you say
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by riversman: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2010
honay chaild!!! grin grin grin i can see ugo shouting "yeeee, e dey pain me for yansh" lol!!!! all d male models are gay or gotta be curious, comes with the territory, lol
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2010
Lmao. Thats very funny cheesy but the guy cant speak Igbo or Broken.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2010
ispotmdels:

Lmao. Thats very funny cheesy but the guy cant speak Igbo or Broken.
So it's funny when he calls them gay but rude when I call them gay? What kinda sexism is this?
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2010
Nawa O. You Said The Boy Is a gay.got. Thats not comedy thats mean. The other said a joke. He said that they are either gay or curious.

I No Be Sexist o. abeg. cry
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2010
Ehrrrm fa.g.got is another nicer way of saying gay
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by bluespice(f): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
FL Gators:

Ehrrrm fa.g.got is another nicer way of saying gay
same way nigger and all its modifications a nice way of saying black,
cracker a nice way of saying white,
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
bluespice:

same way nigger and all its modifications a nice way of saying black,
cracker a nice way of saying white,

That was sarcasm na
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by bluespice(f): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
fa..ot is an insult, you can call him gay all you want (although that's very irrelevant seeing as his sexual preference is not up for discourse), but fa..ot is simply un-called for
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
oh really.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2010
This Girl FL gators Is Nothing but trouble and she has no face grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2010
ispotmdels:

This Girl FL gators Is Nothing but trouble and she has no face grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by riversman: 1:57am On Feb 14, 2010
FL Gators na wah for u oh, lol

ISpot - is he walking any of the shows this week i flew in for naomi's fashion for relief show, it was supah nice, hola
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
sad One naija guy warn me say this site is full of haters. I still mumu come. angry
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by mbulela: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2010
there is something fishy about this thread.
I can't place my hand on it but my hunch is often right about this sort of things.
Re: Nigerian Male Model, Ugo Osmunds (the Prodigal Son Is Home) by ispotmdels: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
Try and Express yourself the way everyone would understand. abeg angry

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That You Are Wearing A Wrong Bra / Girls Nowadays Dress Lyk Babies /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.