Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe (19937 Views)

Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50 / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by ObiOmaMu: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
A Nigerian lady @iamjayhemkay, has taken to Instagram to call out a Police Officer who almost got her killed because he wanted bribe from the commercial bikeman carrying her.

According to @iamjayhemkay who said the incident happened at Akobo Ibadan General Gas Rd, the Police Officer continously dragged the ‘bike she boarded until she fell with her loads on the road’.

Here’s what she wrote;

“This miscreant nearly got me killed today…he was dragging the bike that I boarded until I fell with my loads on d road while there was a vehicle coming thank God the person wasn’t on speed he would av crushed me….still he refused to let go even when he saw me screaming on the floor…just because he was trying to extort money frm the bikeman which he refused to comply…..he was even sitting on the bike nonchalantly and remorseless…those that suppose to protect ppl nw brings harm this is uncalled for…they need to be call to order they re really constituting nuisance this wacko need to stop ….police officer @ akobo ibadan general Gas Rd”

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-police-officer-almost-got-crushed-wanted-bribe/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by richiepolymer(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Will they ever stop?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by vivypretty(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
naija police n #50..

..no value for human life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Government licensed armed robbers

27 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
HUMBLE SMITH come and carry ur police brother

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Ericaikince(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by speezyWears: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by KendrickAyomide: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
ok om
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by NwaAmaikpe: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

This story would have made more sense if she died in the process.

What's the essence calling him out when she didn't die.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by icedfire(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Awon eleribu
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Him mate dey beat journalists for Abuja him dey local dey drag okada...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by danaiks(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian police be employing criminals as police,
see his head!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Epraize(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ok

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by dust144(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
The police is your friend!

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by ALAYORMII: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian police

bunch of thieving thieves
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by MrMoney007: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm even degrading the animal kingdom.
infact...

Helllllllllll Holeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by MEILYN(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bunch of Criminals... The Zoo police are the worst things to ever happen to Nigeria. They do more harm than good.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Delightbaby(f): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some of this Nigeria police with bribe. Look at his face like the bribe he wanted to collect.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by dalkmona: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
Bunch of Criminals...
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by itiswellandwell: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm. It's well sha.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by IMASTEX: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Naija for you
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by NCANTaskForce: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

And na Afonja policeman sef

That's his father

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by IMASTEX: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Government licensed armed robbers
Gbam!!!
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by omari5(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59277

What's the essence calling him out when she didn't die.[/quote]
okay... it is her spirit that will come and tell the full gist ba
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by buffalowings: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
I just dey front page anyhow today

Glo
Don't bribe me angry

The last episode of GOT I downloaded today took more than an hour.. 93mb
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Damzy624(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Awoofawo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian lady @iamjayhemkay, has taken to Instagram to call out a Police Officer who almost got her killed because he wanted bribe from the commercial bikeman carrying her.

According to @iamjayhemkay who said the incident happened at Akobo Ibadan General Gas Rd, the Police Officer continously dragged the ‘bike she boarded until she fell with her loads on the road’.

Here’s what she wrote;

“This miscreant nearly got me killed today…he was dragging the bike that I boarded until I fell with my loads on d road while there was a vehicle coming thank God the person wasn’t on speed he would av crushed me….still he refused to let go even when he saw me screaming on the floor…just because he was trying to extort money frm the bikeman which he refused to comply…..he was even sitting on the bike nonchalantly and remorseless…those that suppose to protect ppl nw brings harm this is uncalled for…they need to be call to order they re really constituting nuisance this wacko need to stop ….police officer @ akobo ibadan general Gas Rd”

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-police-officer-almost-got-crushed-wanted-bribe/

Lalasticlala

Luck lady!!!

Lost my big bro through same situation years back........ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by wunmi590(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wunmi590: Wahsup

Queency: I'm cool you?

Wunmi590: Same, where are you chatting from?
Queency: Abuja

Wunmi590: Okay,what's your favourite colour?

Queency: Boo, do I look like a small girl to
you? Stop asking irrelevant questions and ask reasonable
INTELLECTUAL questions

Wunmi590: Ok, how many molecules of sulphuric acid is needed to neutralise 5ml of
sodium carbonate and 5 volumes of Tetraoxosulphate (vi)acid when calcium is heated at a temp of 200°C using nickel as a catalyst?

Queency: My favourite colour is brown and you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Tmex(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
That's akobo police for you, sometimes I wonder if they are human
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
The NIGERIAN police is your friend enemy

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe by dotcile28(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence calling him out when she didn't die.
Did u wish her dead?
Must she wait until wen she is dead before she cries out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project / Armed Robbers Shoot Engineer Dead In Cross Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Indian Police Give Details On Arrest Of Nigerian Engineer Turned Drug Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.