Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Am Afraid. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Afraid. (473 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid. by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good day everyone.
I gave my last to Christ two years ago.,my spiritual life has been fluctuating and Am trusting God for admission(3rd year at home)..

But am afraid and I don't know why.
I need help
Re: Am Afraid. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
What exactly are you afraid of?
Re: Am Afraid. by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Failure...And my salvation
Re: Am Afraid. by hopefulLandlord: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
DrholuwaTOBI:
Failure...And my salvation

fear of failure is normal, everyone has it, what differs us is how much power we give to that fear

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid. by Ranchhoddas: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
DrholuwaTOBI:
Good day everyone.
I gave my last to Christ two years ago.,my spiritual life has been fluctuating and Am trusting God for admission(3rd year at home)..

But am afraid and I don't know why.
I need help
As someone who has gone through the Nigerian educational system, I can tell you confidently that it is funny, foolish and ignorant to spiritualize getting admission into the university.
Most applicants do not study. Anybody who decides to get admission in Nigeria will get it. You don't have to pray for one second. Just outread the others.
It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Decree and it shall be established. And we are not giving the spirit of fear, but of power of love and of a sound mind.
Re: Am Afraid. by OtemAtum: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Read well, attempt past question series and make sure you have started getting 80% before the exam date. Go and write the exam and you will succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid. by An2elect2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
You gave your life abi last to Christ indeed! smiley
Re: Am Afraid. by Niflheim(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
@op,

If you have a lot of spare time on your hand, you can join entrepreneurship groups like the "C-chub" while awaiting your admission!!! Or you can learn a new skill or quickly do an IT course!!!

Any man who uses his brain properly has already been saved!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 20/08/2017) The Great Virtue / On The Concept Of First Fruit / The Mischief Of Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.