Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fabmum Cover Interview- Bisola Ijalana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fabmum Cover Interview- Bisola Ijalana (1654 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabmum Cover Interview- Bisola Ijalana by azeklass: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
The beautiful Bisola Ijalana is the cover of the debut issue of FABMUMNG monthly e-cover. She is the Creative Director of M12BabyStudio and a yummy mummy of two. Her job entails capturing the essence and purity of life through her newborn, baby and maternity Photography. In this chat she lets us in on life as a mother, wife and a foremost children photographer in Nigeria

Please take us through an average day in your life?

I wake in the morning and prepare my first son for school. I take my second son who is a year old to work with me every day. At work, I have my photo-shoots slated for the day. I sometimes have 2-3 photo-shoots in a day. Some may be at the studio or at the clients’ home. Whenever I don’t have a photo-shoot, I am editing, clients’ pictures. I have employees and interns, so as part of my daily routine; I give them various assignments and supervise them. I also read and respond to enquiries via email, text messages and social media platforms. I do not run a walk-in studio so all our photo-shoots are planned with the parents. It could be a maternity, newborn, baby, kids or family shoot. We discuss the theme, costumes, props to used etc for the shoot and fix a date for the shoot.

You are a wife, mother and a fabmumpreneur. How do you juggle these three roles almost seamlessly?

I will say it may be difficult to juggle the three roles if you do not have a supportive family. But, I am very blessed to have a very supportive husband.
Running a child photography business is no walk in the park for a Nigerian mum. What is your why?

Child Photography comes with its own challenges especially since you are shooting babies and little children. Children, especially babies can be cranky and throw tantrums. It can sometimes be difficult to predict the time it will take you to photograph a child because they can sometimes be very uncooperative. The shoot may take a much longer time than I initially planned. I have to calm the child, get him or her in the desired poses, get the mum the feed the child etc. Shooting children is quite different from shooting adults in terms of getting their attention and cooperation. I sometimes shoot twins and triplets. You can then imagine what it feels like to get three babies to be calm. In spite of the challenges that go with children photography I love my specialty. Over the years, with practice, training and learning from renowned international baby & children photographers I have mastered the art.............

Read More http://fabmumng.com/fabmum-cover-interview-bisola-ijalana/

Follow On Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

Re: Fabmum Cover Interview- Bisola Ijalana by ibkkk(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows Wizkid And Davido In Physical Fight In Dubai / Nollywood Famous Twins Become The Most Fashionable Twins Of The Year / ‘I Want To Marry Chika Ike’ – Actor Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.