Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What About Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What About Us (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What About Us by benodic: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
going through this religion forum i started wondering is it only about islam and christianity? what about other religions like hinduism, budhaism, shintoism, to mention but a few. God that allowed all these religions to exist does it mean that It does not know what It is doing?
then what about us in ECKANKAR, RELIGION OF THE LIGHT AND SOUND OF GOD. so many people do not know that
ECKANKAR is the third legally and dully registered religion in Nigeria after christianity and islam. The teachings of ECKANKAR centres strictlly around love, and love alone. how you can give love to your fellow soul no matter his religion no matter his tribe or colour. what matters at the end of the day is your own personal relationship with God and in ECKANKAR we recognise the authenticity of every religion because God allowed it to be so because It knows that we are all different and It allowed us to approach It in the way most convenient to us. a christian may not feel comfortable praying to God in the moslem way and a moslem of course may not feel comfortable singing and clapping the way christians do in order to communicate with God. this is the reason why God has provided so many ways of approaching it so that we can feel comfortable in its presence which is strictly love and love alone. in the presence of God there is no competition as to who God loves more among the religions. God really does not care what your religion is. all God cares about is how much love can you give to life. once you start walking the path of love God will start revealing itself to you then you will understand that it does matter who your master is but all that matters is you learn how to love because that is the ultimate message that each religion brings. the question you should be asking yourself is- how can i learn to love? how can i give love to my neighbour irrespective of his religion, tribe and colour?

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Unto The Lord / Husby Beat Pregnant Wife,conives Wit Doctor & His Hiv Status,sends Her Away At Midnite,advice / Re: Jesus Sent Me ! Calabar Arik Terrorist. (reuters}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.