Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,235 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigeria.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria.... (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria.... by formunt(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
Friend listen to me. This country is too tooo big. She needs to be broken.creations of states had not help but increase trbalism. That idiot createed more states to favour north and that has not reduced almajiri.  To make matter worst opened Nigeria to west african in the mist of poverty.
You known what ,during the civil war Notherner enlisted  help of the Niger Repubiic and Sudanise to fight against the southerner and, look, also what is just about to happened
We have to take care of this countries with our petrol money which still yet to go arround us
There are indication that this development favours northerners than the whole country.
Friends listen to me this country is too big and poor relative to resources and the so called elite.

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua's Pics Should Be Replaced With The That Of D Acting-president In Offices / 2011: Count Me Out -acting President / Then: Now: And We Await The Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.