Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police (20797 Views)

Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by ochobaba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
udemzyudex:
l

I wonder when people like you will have sense, must you comment if you have nothing reasonable to post?
Why not say something only if you have a better things to say
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by Arijude(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
udemzyudex:
l

I wonder when people like you will have sense, must you comment if you have nothing reasonable to post?
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by Arijude(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
chizzy161:

You won't understand the principle of "fit and proper". Only we Lawyers understand it. He (Mr Bello) in my opinion and based on what I have read online is not fit and proper to be called to the bar.
mtcheeeeew an ordinary lawyer!!
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by free2ryhme: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
ochobaba:

Many of us have unrealistic expectations, we expect Nigeria to be what it never was,or. What is was never intended to be...
Same was said when Evans your elder brother lawyers sued for not charging Evans your brother to court...what happened afterwards
That's only if you know

there is nothing unrealistic about your rights. Your right is yours and it does not have to be given by anybody.

these same people had the best of life and they are destroying yours by making it difficult for you to survive cause they see younger generation as threats
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by ochobaba(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
free2ryhme:

there is nothing unrealistic about your rights. Your right is yours and it does not have to be given by anybody.

these same people had the best of life and they are destroying yours by making it difficult for you to survive cause they see younger generation as threats
What's right
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by kestare(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Make this guy go learn work.
He has lost this one. At least for now.
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by free2ryhme: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2017
ochobaba:

What's right

mscthew
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by oruma19: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2017
adaweezy:

Sources https://www.lawyard.ng/kayode-bello-sues-nigerian-law-school-police/
i love ur convictions bro. God will help u. sadly naija is not a place where anyone cares about ur fundamental rights. i hope u come out of this miry clay. the "satans" running our judicial system will conspire with their teachers in the law school to mess u up. sadly no one but God almighty will be able to do something.The advise i give to u is just hold on to God. He is the only solution to this problem. One with Jah is majority.
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by drehdinho(m): 4:26am On Aug 09, 2017
All of you blaming this Kayode Bello of a guy are spineless. And I don't see why a student can't even protest against poor amenities in his school. Mark my words, this guy will be paid damages and he will be reinstated.

3 Likes

Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by Origin(f): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2017
This should never have gone public. And for the NLS to be sued over this matter shows that they do not have good management.

The Nigerian Law School obviously does not know what it stands for. And that its integrity is been called to question.

All Korede needs is the right type of publicity and support.

An institution that teaches Justice is dishing out its own brand of Injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2017
buygala:
grin grin

You are suing somebody and you expect to sit and pass an exam conducted by that same body grin... This guy must be high from sniffing tyre gum sad

Besides he seems to forget that by suing the Council of Legal Education, he is suing the cream of the Nigerian Judiciary, the Body of Benchers which comprises of Supreme Court justices and other Senior and influential Lawyers

Dude should just have behaved like me.. .. I took all the countless bullshiit they served us in the Enugu Campus of the Nigerian Law school, even pretended I gave a single fvck about the law school lecturers and officials... I left the school in peace and got called to bar a few months later...

Now if I fancy criticizing the law school, I can do so from a position of strength since we are all lawyers and nobody can withdraw my practicing license for pointing out some ills in that very authoritarian institution

Your mentallity is very poor and reeks of delusion and slavery.Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by Afrocentric: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
buygala:
grin grin

You are suing somebody and you expect to sit and pass an exam conducted by that same body grin... This guy must be high from sniffing tyre gum sad

Besides he seems to forget that by suing the Council of Legal Education, he is suing the cream of the Nigerian Judiciary, the Body of Benchers which comprises of Supreme Court justices and other Senior and influential Lawyers

Dude should just have behaved like me.. .. I took all the countless bullshiit they served us in the Enugu Campus of the Nigerian Law school, even pretended I gave a single fvck about the law school lecturers and officials... I left the school in peace and got called to bar a few months later...

Now if I fancy criticizing the law school, I can do so from a position of strength since we are all lawyers and nobody can withdraw my practicing license for pointing out some ills in that very authoritarian institution
I HAVE COWARDS

1 Like

Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by doctorregular01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
U r ryt anyway. I guess he is connected. If not, he won't be pulling stunts.
buygala:

He isn't brave.. He is stupid smiley

One shouldn't choose to win a battle and lose the war...

Apart from putting himself in trouble and getting media attention that won't help him in any way, how else has his 'bravery' helped him?

Unless of course you are saying that all the lawyers that the law school has produced till date are all cowards as well.. They tolerated the very same treatment and some of them have become of much better benefit to Nigeria and the world at large than Mr Bello can even hope to be. smiley
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by OAUTemitayo: 2:14am On Aug 10, 2017
udemzyudex:

You don't have any right to judge him, you're not a judge you're just a lawyer.
Probably a charge and bail lawyer sef.
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by OAUTemitayo: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2017
And we still wonder why this country is not moving forward!
Professors of law who are supposed to be at the forefront of human rights and justice are the one inflicting pains and hardship on students all because of their selfishness and ego.
Kayode is simply being victimised because he dare to question the barbaric and inhumane tendencies of the powers that be.
And some charge and bail lawyers are talking rubbish on this forum.
Later they will claim Oyinbo don't respect them.
Who respect ediots?
Kayode will win this and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police by susolzik(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Breaking News: Court ordered Law School, Abuja Campus to allow Kayode Olusegun Suraju Bello popularly known as "Kay Bello" to write Exam. OLUWASEUN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB University Enrolment Figures Are Shocking? / Which Is Correct; Eat Orange Or Drink Orange / Can I Study Mass Communication With This NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.