Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

(video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. (846 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by bigCassava: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
The God of Papa Ayo Oritsejafor indeed works signs and wonders. Watch the testimony of a man who gave up the ghost for 7 days and was decaying before he was brought back to life through the violent faith of the wife with Pa ago oritsejafor's handkerchief.
The Rock of Ages will do whatever you believe he can do in your life (Mark 11:23).A woman testifies about how God raised her husband back to life at the word of life ministries pastored by Pa ayo oritsejafor and mama Helen oritsejafor.
She said

"Praise God , listen to our testimony, 2 months ago on june 1st, it happened that my husband went to work around 6.30am then he had an accident shagalo road. Because I am a teacher so we don't go to work the same day,so when I got a call that my husband had an accident, I thought it was a lie. How can some one I slept with last night die this morning. I went home and saw people inside our compound asking him questions like how did it happen? Where are the rest people?.. So I came to him and told him to relax.I knew nothing was going to happen to him because Na jeep we get. So I asked him about the other car that jammed him he said the car was a jeep and too was beyond repair just like our own jeep. Immediately we took him to the hospital,when we reached there, they rushed him to the emergency unit,after some time the nurses came out and told me that my husband was dead,I ran inside the emergency unit and held his hands started calling on the God of papa ayo oritsejafor and mama helen oritsejafor and started shouting "you will not die".after sometime, I rushed back home and brought the handkerchief papa ayo oritsejafor gave us as mantle and dropped it on his chest. The first – fifth day passed nothing happened. my sister called me and said ,its 5 days already and nothing has happened ,so I told her that she should relax. Later the 7th day my husband woke up .I just want to thank this Great God for what he has done. I thank papa ayo oritsejafor and mama helen oritsejafor for sending us pastors who prayed for us and the word of life ministries, most of you prayed for us ,some gave us money.. May God reward you all

Watch the testimony here – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/pa-ayo-oritsejafors-handkerchief-brings.html?m=1

Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by midehi2(f): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
choi! iffa hear

1 Like

Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by SOFTENGR: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
#OurMumuDonDo

Who believes this crap?

2 Likes

Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
They need to take it easy with these lies

1 Like

Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by brandonobi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
word
Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by Topgainer: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Disjointed stories to glorify the gods of Papa Ayo and Mama Helen Oritsejafor. Signs and Wonders indeed. There is no point trying to rationalize that silly advertorials. The gods of Ayo Oritsejafor cannot resurrect a dead mosquito.
Sometimes, I just have to believe that those testifiers are manipulated to share dubious stories and the audience that applaud the stories are equally under some effects.

1 Like

Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by OtemAtum: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lies and propaganda, the fuel of the Christianity religion. That was how they said Fayose cured a crippled man last year grin
Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by hopefulLandlord: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
let's give that handkerchief to an amputee next

4 Likes

Re: (video) Ayo Oritsejafor's Handkerchief Brings Back Dead Man To Life After 7days. by hopefulLandlord: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
SOFTENGR:
#OurMumuDonDo
Who believes this crap?
people who believe a Jew died for them

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Build Your Church Website. / . / Two Female Pastors Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.