Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student (30533 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) / Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Biggestjoe(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
How this whole thing became a fuss is beyond me. People don't actually read, they just shamelessly jump into conclusion. The student union gave the BGS N10k. They tried na, knowing how broke Nigerian students are.
This is a serious learning moment for everyone. This is actually how innocent people loose their lives daily because of mob action and other means. A classic case of bandwagon effect. People just jump in and join the condemnation without thinking. This is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by vickylincon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Thanks For The Clarifications..Some Illiterate Afonjas Who Could See And Read Clearly The information Written On The Cheque Went Up Condenming The Bank For No Reason
something must really be wrong with you. How does Gtbank relates to Yoruba and you turning it into tribal war. Can't you make your point without being tribal? I pitied you really. I wondered what will happen to you if you get lucky and travelled out of the country and now sir close to a Japanese. smh
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by manikspears: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Thanks For The Clarifications..Some Illiterate Afonjas Who Could See And Read Clearly The information Written On The Cheque Went Up Condenming The Bank For No Reason

Sorry o,but how has this made their case any better, they say half loaf is better than non,is gtb saying they are not interested in education after all. Just asking you, since it appears that you are their defender.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by bonifieldstun(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

don't 4get the illiterate IPOB zombies too
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Allthese people wey dey get first class.. Oya who your certificate don hepp
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by StakerLives(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
bonifieldstun:
don't 4get the illiterate IPOB zombies too
cool

Shut Up!!
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by charlsecy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Built2last:
Explain how your name appeared on the cheque.
Read!!!
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Mrbond310: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
roqrules04:
Is that even cheque they used or banner
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by SirLakes: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
hakeem4:
10k for best graduating students

And 25 million for winner of big brother Nigeria

Let me just go and tear my certificate
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gawd! I can't believe I share the same country with some posters on this thread. Honestly, Nigeria can never develop with the current crop of illiterates we call citizens. Who doesn't know that all bank cheques and bank drafts carry the bank name and logo. So if I issue a 1 million cheque to a criminal using my GTbank account, does it mean the cheque was issued to a criminal by GTBank?

If I own GTBank, I would fire whoever is behind that handle, the bank has no reason for proving anything. Let the mass illiterates wallow in their irredeemable illiteracy.

The name of the student association was well spelt on the cheque (banner), I wonder what's difficult to comprehend here

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by olayanju22(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Built2last:
Explain how your name appeared on the cheque.

Let's start from there
if I write a gtb cheque to give you 20k,would the bank logo not appear on the paper,plus the name of the receiver,then the name of the issuer. Oya think.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by abfalkolly(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

GTBank can lie sha...
They've learnt the art of lying from APC.

If a bank like GTBank can lie...then shareholders' funds are not safe with them.
Receive sense ..whts lying abt wht d Bank said ?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Monocrotophos: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
the cheque come they very expensive pass the 10k. see wisdom.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by brightalo17: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

GTBank can lie sha...
They've learnt the art of lying from APC.

If a bank like GTBank can lie...then shareholders' funds are not safe with them.

Do you even have a bank account ? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by mikolo80: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why do Nigerians think their degree is worth more than 10 k? Degree that can't get job or add value to Nigerian economy
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Aloycrowned(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
roqrules04:
Is that even cheque they used or banner
My Brother na banner I see ooo
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by dotedote: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2017
including Murphy Ijemba ?

StakerLives:
cool

Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by FactualSpeech: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Acidosis:
Gawd! I can't believe I share the same country with some posters on this thread. Honestly, Nigeria can never develop with the current crop of illiterates we call citizens. Who doesn't know that all bank cheques and bank drafts carry the bank name and logo. So if I issue a 1 million cheque to a criminal using my GTbank account, does it mean the cheque was issued to a criminal by GTBank?

If I own GTBank, I would fire whoever is behind that handle, the bank has no reason for proving anything. Let the mass illiterates wallow in their irredeemable illiteracy.

The name of the student association was well spelt on the cheque (banner), I wonder what's difficult to comprehend here

you have said it all,initially I wanted to cry at the senselessness of some people but you have done justice already.
I pity the generation these kind of people will breed.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by daroseconcepts: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2017
The cost of producing that banner size should be almost 10k. They could have just wrapped the combined prize money and banner production cost in an envelope, and presented to the winner.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Senigentle(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Is ok
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Dexema(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Cheque for ten thousand naira, as in ten N1000 notes?
We Don suffer!
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by newslifeop: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Ahhahahahaha
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Abudu2000(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
They guy is even lucky to get that amount, lol....gtb would rather scam than help someone who deserves it.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by ceaser: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
that is wat they did to fayose some month ago and later came back beging

That's Zenith, not GTB. And be rightly informed that GTB is still slugging it out with Fáyòsé in his state of Ekiti at the moment. Has to do with the the bank's refusal to pay their tax directly in cash to Fáyòsé as demanded by him. The bank insisted om doing the right thing of paying it into the state's treasury account for documentation purpose. Problem's been on for 5 months now.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by ceaser: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

I think you should forward this to GTB. They will be most glad to give you 10 million naira ₦ and sign you a record deal.
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by dollytino4real(f): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
ceaser:

That's Zenith, not GTB. And be rightly informed that GTB is still slugging it out with Fáyòsé in his state of Ekiti at the moment. Has to do with the the bank's refusal to pay their tax directly in cash to Fáyòsé as demanded by him. The bank insisted om doing the right thing of paying it into the state's treasury account for documentation purpose. Problem's been on for 5 months now.
ok thanks 4 d correction
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by VIJAYOFEM(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
that is wat they did to fayose some month ago and later came back beging
GTB ni. Na ZENITH jare!!!
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by dollytino4real(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
VIJAYOFEM:
GTB ni. Na ZENITH jare!!!
ok
Re: Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student by Schoolguy9(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Good A.M,
I am sure you guys are healthy.

Without much ado, I bring you this important information you really have to look into.
See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. It is quite detailed.
Please, don't fail to click it.
https://schoolpulse..co.ke/2017/08/see-top-10-reasons-why-you-shiuld-study.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Print Your Jamb Notification Of Result Online / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.