Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) (93374 Views)

Pirates In Military Camouflage Seize Bille, Rivers Kingdom, Residents Cry Out / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Freeman50(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian soldiers reportedly forced a lady who wore a camouflage, to pull it off. According to those who witnessed the incident, it happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Wonder what that man is steering at........men will always be men

Here’s the photo below;

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin

lemme finish laughing then I go comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

INFANT I NO GET STRENGTH TO COMMENT AGAIN..maybe tomorrow

EHEN TO THOSE OF U SHOUTING OUR LAW THIS OUR CONSTITUTION THIS!! MAY BODY ODOUR FALL ON YOU PEOPLE....hw many times they don warn make them stop wearing military camou

lemme laugh small grin

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by marvola(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
lol
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by falconey(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Op where is the remnants .....where she got naked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Earthquake1: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
She was lucky her teeth didn't off with the camouflage.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by bamdly(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
slay queen gone wrong

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
I hope as e collect d clothe, money have enter his bank account...

Idiot! No go fight boko haram, u dey here dey harrass woman

303 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
She should be happy he didn't strip her unclad cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
She get mindd to wear ham complete grin grin grin grin tongue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
She should be happy he didn't strip her unclad cheesy
we have so many deaf and ignorant people in nigeria.
How many times are they going to sound it that don't put on camouflage if you ain't in the military?

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
i nor knw weytin dey this their cloth wey they shack them everytime sef

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
the army is steering at the downside of the side so as to see the dawn of the girl in her doom lucky day without drowning.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by shinarlaura(f): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmmm. Like seriously?

Name was ooo
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by iceberg02(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
kikikiki
Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ajewealth123:
we have so many deaf and ignorant people in nigeria.
How many times are they going to sound it that don't put on camouflage if you ain't in the military?
she is nt impersonating anybody with that cloth, when did army men start to wear tight trousers, and who gave the army the right to strip civilians, read the law below.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Freeman50:
Nigerian soldiers reportedly forced a lady who wore a camouflage, to pull it off. According to those who witnessed the incident, it happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Wonder what that man is steering at........men will always be men

Here’s the photo below;
The Nigerian army is weak against boko haram but strong against civilian women.

The nigerian army is a wasted army

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Destined2win: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is not funny at all

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is harassment ffs angry
Not even funny undecided

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by mikool007(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are they dum, this is so stupid and idiotic, people wear camo designed clothes abroad all the time without being embarrassed like, it is sad to say but this tells a lot about this country, pple don't even know their rights any longer when it's being trampled on a daily basis

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by kilojoDesigns: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2017

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

be smart, go and check any country they respect their army. these are people that willingly put themselves in harms way for your safety. the fact that you can be here typing instead of running into bushes escaping from boko haram means that they are not the wasted army like you say.
smh

now to the issue obviously what she did was Def wrong, she can't claim ignorance either. some things are meant to be respected the army dress is a symbol of authority wearing it is like wearing a police Uniform when you are not it's wrong on all levels.
how they handled it could have been better and more decent.
Thats why boko haram keeps thrashing them in every battle

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by ofai: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
SUPERPACK:
she is nt impersonating anybody with that cloth, when did army men start to wear tight trousers, and who gave the army the right to strip civilians, read the law below.

Dude she is guilty. However, The army should have applied a more civil approach than stripping her in public.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by kilojoDesigns: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
mikool007:
Are they dum, this is so stupid and idiotic, people wear camo designed clothes abroad all the time without being embarrassed like, it is sad to say but this tells a lot about this country, pple don't even know their rights any longer when it's being trampled on a daily basis

Okay but it's not a civilians right to wear a military Uniform atleast not in this country. it's basic to respect the law of the land that you are in.

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
I hope as e collect d clothe, money have enter his bank account...

Idiot! No go fight boko haram, u dey here dey harrass woman
Go tell am na you dey online dey knack teeth undecided

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by adexdon(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
d weather is too hot to knw wot to say

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by rockyh(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i nor knw weytin dey this their cloth wey they shack them everytime sef
no vex come ojo barracks front wear camo as a ripped jeans then you go know wetin they shack them with the kind beating way u go collect

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
rockyh:
no vex come ojo barracks front wear camo as a ripped jeans then you go know wetin they shack them with the kind beating way u go collect
ok

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by babz11(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
why will she put on camo at the first place

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Xcellente: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Those of you shouting, no be una fault. Una never experience military life na wetin make...

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingTom:

Go tell am na you dey online dey knack teeth undecided
i am in my house come and beat me undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) by Eife(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why will she put it on in the first place, abi is she new to the north??
Nigerians will always abuse the rights given to them.
I grew up in the barracks in the north and I have more than two camouflage but I only put them on within the barrack.
Them no born me well to wear them outside the wall. (it's not that I am scared but I just have to respect myself)
Please let us know our limits.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.