Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' (34681 Views)

Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / The Quest To Rearrest Kanu: A Joke Stretched Too Far By John Danfulani, Ph.d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by bilazego(m): 5:50am On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:
He can't even see well
Check the 3rd pix

Hate is such a burden to bear!
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by KVC1970: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Kanu is the true son of igbo nation THE IROKO HIMSELF.
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by keypha1: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Shame to you, a man that is busy fighting for his people freedom and you are calling it a crime against humanity, God has set us free from the hand of Egyptians and zoo people, and no man can stop it, even when Egyptians want to stop it, God almighty divided the sea and isreal and igbo pass through it, and we sing and praise God, what a mighty GOD we serve, mark my words desame God that did it that time will do it again for us.

He will pay for his crime

Crime against humanity[/quote]
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by attackgat: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

Ebube Dike Biafra
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by Minirakiza: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:
I know KANU will not go unpunished

Crime against humanity

I think you must be the greatest idiot of the year 2017. where there's no prophet
people like u become more foolish.
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:
Crime against humanity

The way biafra de pain u, I no sure say u go survive til 2019
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by jarx: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
grey/white beard doesn't look good on fair people. it makes them look dirty. it fits darkskinned people more
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by enemybulldozer(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:

Crime against humanity
I know his crime is uniting people you zoogerians thought will be impossible to unite with Igbos
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by enemybulldozer(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
obiremy:
IPOB Oduku Zone,Delta state members today visited IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.They presented him with a gift and gave him the title of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA'.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-gift-and-title-ipob-members-asaba.html?m=1
Where is bantudra grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by maslong(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
sarrki:
Crime against humanity

#yourmumudondo#
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by suremanpatriot: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Which Asaba? Asaba wey imo man say no be igbo origin? Joke of the millennium
Re: IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' by suremanpatriot: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
MEILYN:
Savior.. Jesus of our time grin grin
You meant to say Judas ischarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration / President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures) / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.