Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Thread For Jamb Direct Entry Applicants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Jamb Direct Entry Applicants (428 Views)

University Of Benin Direct Entry Applicants 2019/2020 / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Jamb Direct Entry Applicants by Aspako44(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello Nairaland,

I feel it's very important to create this thread so as to bring to us some certain clues about Jamb DE application and the discussion about our certainty of getting admission into our preferred Institution.

Let me start by this experience i gained today at Ikoyi Jamb Office. Actually, i registered last week Monday but i was initially unaware that we must submit our credentials (A/level, DE print out and O/level results) not until yesterday. I believe some of us might not know as well; please let endeavor to tell our friends, brothers and sisters about it.

At Jamb Office, an officer is there to check and stamp your credentials. Afterwards, you will be directed to put your credentials in an appropriate folder in which the name of your first choice institution is boldly written. We are to note that they don't collect credentials for second chose Institution. You're mandated to take it there by yourself.

please, i wanna ask - will there be screening for the applicants because i really don't know the practical essence of "The last days at Forcados" if there wont be any? And please if screening exam is gonna take place, what subjects are they gonna test us on.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!!! ASUU Embarks On Nationwide Indefinite Strike / Apply Now! 100 MOUNAF Scholarships for African Students, 2017 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.