Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized (2121 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend and ZIVA Boss, Tania Omotayo is sick and has been hospitalized.

She posted the picture of herself at the hospital and captioned it:

When you think you're a superwoman and your body gives up on you.

Speedy recovery to her!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/wizkids-ex-gf-tania-omotayo-betrayed-by.html

Re: Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized by Priscy01(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
So make i fry bf's semen? undecided
Re: Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized by Seguntimmy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Whats concerns me? She snapped and captioned it, I guess the thing did not hold her wella.

Re: Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized by Tapout(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol... "betrayed by immune system" what a caption cool

BTW, get well soon tania
Re: Wizkid's Ex-GF, Tania Omotayo betrayed by Immune system as She's hospitalized by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Surprised Performance At Fela's Afrika Shrine (watch Video) / History Of Ijebu Ode Grammar School - Wizkid's Former School / Hushpuppi Lavish 20 Million For Peter Okoye At Nikki Beach Dubai(Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.