Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Read Ufuoma Mcdermott’s Extraordinary Birthday Message To Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Ufuoma Mcdermott’s Extraordinary Birthday Message To Her Daughter (475 Views)

Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda, Uche Jumbo & Ufuoma Mcdermott At Funnybone's Comedy Show / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Ufuoma Mcdermott’s Extraordinary Birthday Message To Her Daughter by MrNollyzone: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
As the beautiful Daughter of Nollywood actress and producer, Ufuoma Mcdermott, Kesiena clocks 2 today, the excited mother has penned down some lovely words for Her, as she shares with her followers how she almost lost the child during pregnancy due to Malaria Drugs.

The proud mother went further to reveal how various affliction tried to take the Little Kesiena away, but she was able to defeat them all and continued to grow stronger.

She wrote;

It is true #Kes. I will catch a grenade for you. I will empty myself to know you are full. I will pause the world, I will rewind time for you. I will exhaust my knowledge to learn how you can be better than I know to be. I will search for intuition and soak up your tears so you don’t have to cry a day in your life. I will erase pain and imprison hurt. A beautiful princess like you should never know what those feel like.

I would do these and more #Kesiena , I would. Alas, I am only your mother not your God. I can only do those within my ability. But I know someone who’s greater and well able to keep and preserve you. Unto him I commit you, and unto the word of his grace that’s able to keep you, strengthen you, preserve you and give you an inheritance amongst those that are sanctified. #HappyBirthday my one cheek dimpled darling. #BirthdayGirl

Here’s what she shared:

http://news.nollyzone.com/checkout-actress-ufuoma-mcdermotts-birthday-message-daughter/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Epic Freestyles To Olamide #WoChallenge Compilation part 1 (Kaffy, Oladips...  / Who Help Me See This Guy? / Trendy Ankara Styles And Designs: Simple Styles For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.