Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

In Need Of Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Wordpress Website (586 Views)

How To Increase Page Speed Of Wordpress Website / Help With Name Of Wordpress Theme That Looks Like This / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Wordpress Website by shizo23: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Hello good morning, I wish to request for a good webmaster who can create a WordPress site for me with Carrington theme, better Web hosting company etc.
Please contact me 2348146993931 via whatsApp.
Remain bless
Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2017
shizo23:
Hello good morning, I wish to request for a good webmaster who can create a WordPress site for me with Carrington theme, better Web hosting company etc.
Please contact me on 08068390874 via whatsApp.
Remain bless

I can easily build that for you and my number is on my profile, sir.
Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by SConnect: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2017
shizo23:
Remain bless

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by havilahconsults: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
shizo23:
Remain bless

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We develop according to your request with samples to show you. Call/Whatsapp 07067190222
Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by YEsHYsE: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hel.lo shizo23

Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by softclicktech(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
contact us now and lets get it done for you in no time 08183559630 ... www.softclicktech.com.ng
Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by laideogunjobi: 2:59am On Aug 11, 2017
I can get this done for u,whatsapp/call 08063718360
Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by Og5QK0X: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
shizo23
Hello good morning, I wish to request for a good webmaster who can create a WordPress site for me wi

Re: In Need Of Wordpress Website by pauliscom(m): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Meanwhile, I want to know how to create website using Wordpress. Can someone be of help. Whatsapp me/call 09036859311

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online By Viewing Adverts / Host Your Website For FREE / How Mark Zukerberg And Melinda Gates Approach New Years. Share yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.