Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

(photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee (3622 Views)

Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) / Have You Seen This Photo Of Okey Bakassi With Jackie Chan, Bruce Willis & Moses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by bigCassava: 2:02am On Aug 09, 2017
neymar was captured with Jackie chan's son jaycee hanging out together .
Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior was born in Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo, to Neymar Santos, Sr. and Nadine da Silva. He inherited his name from his father, who is a former footballer and became his son's advisor as Neymar's talents began to grow. Neymar comments on his father's role: "My father has been by my side since I was little. He takes care of things, my finances and my family."Growing up, Neymar combined his love of futsal with street football.
In 2003, Neymar moved with his family to São Vicente, where he began playing for youth side Portuguesa Santista.Then, later in 2003, they moved to Santos, where Neymar joined Santos FC. With the success of his youth career and added income, the family bought their first property, a house next to the Vila Belmiro. Their quality of family life improved, as at age 15, Neymar was earning 10,000 reais per month and at 16, 125,000 reais per month. At 17, he signed his first full professional contract, was upgraded to the Santos first team, and began signing his first sponsorship deals.

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/photo-neymar-jnr-hangs-out-with-jackie.html?m=1

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by chriskosherbal(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2017
I will never forget your Dad kid ....

He was one of my best those days. .

9 Likes

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by Utchgirl(f): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2017
SUCESS hv many friends.

NwaAmaikpe gud am ......

Eku sleeping ooooo !

Plz drop ur comment ,whn u wake up .

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by odiereke(m): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2017
This Neymar is really going places.
Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by Onyenna(m): 5:07am On Aug 09, 2017
odiereke:
This Neymar is really going places.

I think the reverse should be the case here..... Jackie Chan's son is going places....

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by I888(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I will never forget your Dad kid ....

He was one of my best those days. .
why write as If the man is dead abi u wan kill am with words ni? Abeg no kill star o.

His son is never going to be like him. He was once caught with drug and the dad fine pass am sef. Wonder why he stuck at one child.

5 Likes

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by adajoe555: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Hard work is good oh

God bless my hustle too
Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by SolexxBarry(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2017
I know my dad is secretly regretting beating me for playing football when I was younger

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by nnamdivijay(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Bleep Haters @Barca @messi
Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by Kamelot77(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2017
I knw u will soon join Real Madrid
Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2017
very nice
Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by Mologi(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Kamelot77:
I knw u will soon join Real Madrid

wake it's almost 9am....

1 Like

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by tdayof(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
I888:
why write as If the man is dead abi u wan kill am with words ni? Abeg no kill star o.

His son is never going to be like him. He was once caught with drug and the dad fine pass am sef. Wonder why he stuck at one child.

Chinese policy.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by tammyboy1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
nigga is gonna earn as high as cr7 and messi...good..he should up his game to their level now...
Re: (photo) Neymar Jnr Hangs Out With Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee by gtrader: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2017
tammyboy1:
nigga is gonna earn as high as cr7 and messi...good..he should up his game to their level now...
Neymar is a superstar and also in the level of CR and Messi. He need to put more effort, talent is never enough. I too like the nigga sha...

(1) (Reply)

Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter / Nigerians Reacts As Bobrisky Shares Are Grandmother Photo On "Mother Day" / Nigerian Artistes Have Small Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.