Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Best Fellowship For An Introvert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Fellowship For An Introvert (383 Views)

World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program For Ph.d Students / 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowship Opens For Application, Deadline October 11 / News Corp Media Fellowship For African Journalists - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Fellowship For An Introvert by Lombrozo(m): 2:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Introvert are known to be cool headed people that love to do things without much struggle. They don't club much, calm in football viewing center, they find it difficult to dance in social gathering even in the house of God.
if you are an Introvert and you want to worship God, I recommend you join the JW. (Jehovah Witness).
what I observed about these people is that, they are calm and gentle in their worship.

please don't ask me if am a member.

(1) (Reply)

Police Declare Senator Wanted For Alleged Forgery / Nigeria: Most Dangerous Country For Christians -US Lawyers / Vice President Osibanjo Storms Edo State In Grand Style!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.