Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity (56820 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by burqueenx(f): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
shocked shocked

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by udemzyudex(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
What's wrong with telling her to leave your house?
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by enebanix221(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
eeeeee this one strngee
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by MisterGrace: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Jostico:
Beating your wife with a plank. that man is a fool.

1000 ways to spot a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
I heard this in news
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by MisterGrace: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Sweet heart,nothing justifies domestic violence.

Somethings does.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2017
When money goes or job is lost marital problems sprout.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Wrong statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by neonly: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=ibkkk post=59294360]

Sweet heart,nothing justifies domestic violence. [/quote

Even if his about to get killed with hhigh blood pressure u are so ...............
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

The man was nice. I'd have kilkked you. You know what I mean smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Fizah: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2017
the husband should look for a job.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by opribo(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Say no to violence.

But the other guy bad gan. So he was "Broking" your wife in a car at midnight?na wah for wives nowadays.

I am dying to hear the woman's explanation on what she(a married woman)was doing with another man that late in his car.

On a lighter note,why do all married ibo men have cutlasses at home?do they keep it handy because they expect their wives to cheat?so that it can come in handy when they want to administer justice?

Most stories concerning eastern women with infidelity,usually ends up with a cutlass" miraculously" appearing and their husbands cutting them up.

We have read of them killing their wives in Germany,The UK and especially in Texas in the U.S. on grounds of infidelity and they all love using Cutlass even outside Nigeria.

NO, they keep it just in case a mad dog runs into your room, you behead it. On a lighter note.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by speezyWears: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Igwe the Wife beater.

Nkiru the Harlot

I promise you ayam not NCAN...

4 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by LexngtonSteele: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Aba Jewish ladies are cheaper than Pure water.

Just too loose. Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% are prostitutes.

CHINEKE!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by ceejay80s(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Say no to violence.

But the other guy bad gan. So he was "Broking" your wife in a car at midnight?na wah for wives nowadays.

I am dying to hear the woman's explanation on what she(a married woman)was doing with another man that late in his car.

On a lighter note,why do all married ibo men have cutlasses at home?do they keep it handy because they expect their wives to cheat?so that it can come in handy when they want to administer justice?

Most stories concerning eastern women with infidelity,usually ends up with a cutlass" miraculously" appearing and their husbands cutting them up.

We have read of them killing their wives in Germany,The UK and especially in Texas in the U.S. on grounds of infidelity and they all love using Cutlass even outside Nigeria.

so...... its right for another man to be fuuuncking ur wife and u will be happy abi?
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by SIRKAY98(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2017
That Marriage is Over
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Never trust such stories, they are mostly untrue. One can easily pick joles in it, just saying.
40kobo77:
Say no to violence.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Passion crime
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by powerhorse6363: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Skeptical and epic
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by thesuave10(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
WOMEN ARE SUCH WORLD CLASS HOES grin

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by adatemi: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Who goes to get a child while running for dear life especially when you know that this person chasing you will not Hurt the child? The story doesn't add up, I think the guy is a frustrated soul without a job who is also taking out his frustration on his wife.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by aca77: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Fizah:
the husband should look for a job.

Yes. It's that easy in the world you live in, right? Anyone that simply looks for a job would find it, right? And anyone who is unemployed is unemployed because he refused to look for a job, right?

I like that world you live in. It must be heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by thesuave10(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Women are cheap, slutty and very fish brained. Damn!! In a God damn car?! I only pity the baby. Poor child. As for the woman,the beating shouldn't end grin
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by ceejay80s(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Jostico:
Beating your wife with a plank. that man is a fool.

THE DAY U WILL CATCH ANOTHER MAN ON TOP OF UR WIFE, U WILL KNOW THAT THE MAN THAT BEAT HIS WIFE WITH THE PLANK IS NOT A FOOL....U GUYS DONT KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
I pity the man. God alone will comfort you.
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by collinskoko14: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Y'all dunno what emotions and psychological state of mind can make a man do especially getting to burst up his wife a nursing mother having sex with another man in a vehicle?

Shit nothing can justify domestic violence but with this right here damn most of us would do worst,we can't blame the man he just lost it as at that situation its totally out of his hands....

Poor baby but that woman deserved more punishment for all the troubles and shame
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by ceejay80s(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
IF I WERE THE INSPECTOR IN CHARGE , I WONT TAKE THE CASE TO COURT ,IF I FIND OUT THAT THE MAN WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, I WILL BLAME THE WIFE AND THEN TALK TO THE MAN , ALL OF UNA WEY DEY YARN RUBBISH FOR HERE, THE DAY U WILL CATCH A MAN SLEEPING WITH UR WIFE, U WILL EVEN DO WORSE

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Here goes the biggest fool and idiot of the year
40kobo77:
Say no to violence.

Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by kels4fun(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2017
C++
Mac2016:
Infidelity Program
{
Static void Main(string[] args)
{
Int X = women;
Int Y = Lack of money;
Double Z = X%Y; // Disrespect
Double K = Convert.ToDouble(Console.ReadLine()); // Other variables;
{
Console.WriteLine("Women's Ill-behaviour = " + "K*Z"wink;
}
}
}

//Output: Women's Ill-behaviour = K * ((Women/Lack of Money) = Disrespect).

Programmer weldone sir
Re: Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity by Originalsly: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2017
ibkkk:

That's not domestic violence..... in most countries it would come under a crime of passion. .... because naturally one would become enraged and blinded by passion in such a situation which almost always result in violence. But if the husband doesn't care a damn about his wife then he would be "civilized" and maybe say "excuse me honey, when you are finished we need to sit down and talk...I'll be inside waiting".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.