Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) (23762 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
If you think those crooks give a shiit what we think or say, then you must be pretty naiive. Besides, the document wasn't meant for the public, this is a leak. Therefore, Chukwuemeka's name is there because Chukwuemeka is also CONNECTED not because the crook wants to "remove tribal colouration", because frankly, he doesn't give a shiit about that as long as his demands are met.
spot-on

1 Like

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by zanga420: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
If you think those crooks give a shiit what we think or say, then you must be pretty naiive. Besides, the document wasn't meant for the public, this is a leak. Therefore, Chukwuemeka's name is there because Chukwuemeka is also CONNECTED not because the crook wants to "remove tribal colouration", because frankly, he doesn't give a shiit about that as long as his demands are met.
didn't know you can talk sense sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
97% and 5%
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
And all of them r from d north?, when did d north start producing oil?
Chukwuemeka Eze is from Kano State

3 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Everybody wey I sabi wey get Federal Government jobs all had connect.

Nuff said

4 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is just from the chief whip,,, chief whip list.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
That's 7 out of 30million jobless Nigerians

As if non of you has ever had recommendation letter

when does recommendation letter come to play. It's to early to start sending through recommendation letter. This is a mass recruitment.. referral cannot work here.
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:

Its good to know that u reason sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by osusuallstars: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
E ranters. Go to the DPR all of them are already working there. One Nigeria my nyash

7 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by 48noble(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
thank you for pushing this to d front page

4 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Most people are saying all of them are from the north and only one eastern person, but come to think of it when people from our own zone were in charge they still favored the north in the name of "peace to reign or equal right" but the northerners don't give a damn about you so I don't really blame them I blame our own people.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Well I don't expect anything better from this country since everyone is now fighting for his or her own pocket.
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Wallade(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
This letter is simply introducing the candidates, these candidates may be at disadvantage due to this exhibit but I must also say that the leak is unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pavarottii:
This one na normal thing na. That's why borthereners are a lot in oil and gas sector. Cos of things like this.
they are a lot in government structures and not private. And that is why they can go search for oil in borno without detailed analysis of security risk. Exxon abi shell don go borno. Until brains get into agencies by merit, Nigeria is far from being sustainable. Aramco, Rosneft, Petrobras, BP are majorly government owned. Can we compare them to our dear NNPC. We should start doing somethings right. If you check well, those individuals may have paying jobs already or may not be in the country still they don't wanna follow the right process. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wallade:
This letter is simply introducing the candidates, these candidates may be at disadvantage due to this exhibit but I must also say that the leak is unprofessional.
every candidate should be introduced. The letter itself is unprofessional in the first instance.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Magma012: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Enough of ll this..... OP you sef e reach you open thread. Let me pass abeg
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by SenatorM(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom your people nor dey the list?
I been think say Akwa Ibom na the 3rd Oil producing State after Rivers and Delta.

Awusa get Oyel?

3 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
My Story: In 2011 during my NYSC, I remember applying for NNPC recruitment. Then I was hopeful I would get in. I studied for the exams like crazy. I saw it as my ticket to success and financial freedom. I passed the first stage. The second stage was supposed to begin in 2015 as we got an email from phillips consulting. After 4 good years. In those years I had began my masters in Nigeria, worked for almost 3 yrs and still hopeful for this stupid recruitment process. I got opportunity to do a masters in the u.s with good funding in 2015 and dumped my Nigerian masters half way. I'm done with my masters now and trying to get another job and this recruitment is still "on hold". This is 2017 (about 6 yrs later). If you applied for NNPC or DPR etc or any govt ministry for that matter and you don't know one oga there, you're busy wasting your time. Nothing for you. Except through a divine miracle. This is actually a corrupt practice and if it was in a sane country this senator should see jail time or at the least be recalled. But in Nigeria, it's a normal thing. When will Nigerians rise up to things like this. Well, most likely never. Most people are just trying to survive and live at least a bit comfortably.

May God punish all the people spoiling Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
My thread title

My news source

My photos

But my thread did'nt get featured.

Is there any director here that receive list of threads for the type of special consideration given to OP? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is sad
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by pinkguy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
federal civil service too, after pasting own names on they website the later send text messages to total different people that do even attend the interview to come and do documentation
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Body language change!

"Chukwuemeka Eze" to remove the TRIBAL COLOURATION!
Are you in anyway related to Chukwuemeka Eze? That individual and all the northerners names are there for themselves and their families, their bank alerts are most important to them.

The only person that have interest of Chukwuemeka Eze's region at heart is, one and only, libration master, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by ogbonti: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
idris4r83:
I believe ma man Alhaji Aminu Kano

Mallam Aminu Kano, not Alhaji.

1 Like

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Now, I understand Nnamdi Kanu's Position!

I would never criticize him.

Some Nigerians are more Nigerian than some.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by chloride6: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wait... People still apply for government jobs?

grin grin grin grin

That thing just dampens your confidence as you start counting failures after failures.
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by stone316: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
You can defend the devil
omenka:
If you think those crooks give a shiit what we think or say, then you must be pretty naiive. Besides, the document wasn't meant for the public, this is a leak.

Therefore, Chukwuemeka's name is there because Chukwuemeka is also CONNECTED not because the crook wants to "remove tribal colouration", because frankly, he doesn't give a shiit about that as long as his demands are met.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by ELAGAIE(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism and abuse of office at it's peak.
7 out of the 8 candidates he wants to be recruited at the DPR are Hausas.

People are employed through the back doors while qualified graduates with no political connections are left to wallow in joblessness.

It is a shame.
This is why I don't criticize anyone who indulges in crime.
Since this is a zoo where there are no laws,
Let lawlessness abound!
Remember he is representing a constituency in kano nd nt d entire country, traditionally he should have recommended only his constituents.
If anybody want to b recommended d person should approach a member representing his/her constituency. Leo Ogor should b d 1 to recommend dat Igbo call Chukwuemeka Eze in dat list
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
And the foolish director received it with an official stamp....smh. The Director of DPR too should be directed to jail while the chief whip should be whipped till he weeps. Awon Oloshious fellow.

This is exactly why I don't apply for government jobs. I just can't afford wasting my precious time. I remember my friends working on good private organizations always dreaming of govt owned corporations. I just look at dem with corner eyes and shrug my shoulders
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by Jbleenk: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. It's not always about what u know who u know matters a lot too
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
this is suppose to be confidential. if the chief whip hire assassins to waste you now, una go say he be bad person
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by DGreatACO(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
BrutusOj:
Na today? they are always after the big jobs and leave the ordinary Nigerians who knows no one to sit and write GMAT..
The 'sit and write GMAT' part made me laugh hard
Re: Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
because of this shit, they sent me this:
Dear XYZ
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016/17 Recruitment exercise.

We regret to inform you that DPR will not be pursuing your candidacy for the position applied for.

Though your qualifications are impressive, the selection process was highly competitive and we have decided to move forward with candidates whose qualifications better meet our needs now.

We thank you for your interest in DPR and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,

DPR Recruitment Team

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things You Can Do To Get A Job Despite Graduating With A 2.2 / Unemployment- Non-graduates Are Cheating Graduates In Nigeria / Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.