Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,661 members, 7,865,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 9/8/17 God Can Do It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 9/8/17 God Can Do It (356 Views)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 22/8/17 Children :god's Called Axe / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18/8/17 Why Am I Here? / 6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 9/8/17 God Can Do It by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Wednesday, August 9, 2017

*Topic:* GOD CAN DO IT
*Read:* Genesis 15:1-17

*MEMORISE:* _For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though, it linger, wait for it, it will certainly come and would not delay_ *(Habakkuk 2:3)*

*EXPOSITION*
And behold, the word of the Lord came to him, saying, _"This one shall not be your heir, but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir"_ *(Genesis 15:4)*. This statement is credited to the all-powerful God who can't be stopped by anybody, any power or any principality. His Word is assuring, yet it is usually anchored on responsibility (obedience).

This you must consider. His voice, you must carefully listen to, observe His commands and keep His decrees. For God's promise to be fulfilled in your life, sit back and examine your life, and be obedient to your genuine findings in His Word.

After Abram defeated Kedorlaomer and all his allies, he was afraid. Why would he be afraid? Perhaps, he feared the revenge from the king he had just defeated. Then, God promised to protect and reward him. But Abram was not satisfied with God's promise of protection and reward due to his (Abram) prevailing circumstances (childlessness). He wanted one thing very dear to his heart - a son; his heir. God affirms His readiness to give him a son to carry on the family line, and He did it.

The implication of this for our living today is that we should hold firmly to God's promise. He is not a man to lie *(cf. 1 Samuel 15:29; Titus 1:2)*. He is more than able to fulfil whatever He promises, irrespective of your present circumstances. His blessings are beyond our imaginations. Trust Him, and obey His voice.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Father Lord, I rely solely on Your promises for my life; let them be fulfilled in due seasons, in Jesus' name.
*2.* Lord Jesus, I trust You to take care of my situations. Demonstrate Your Power in my life.
*3.* Father, fulfil Your promises for Your Church and our nation, in our days, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Deuteronomy 1-4

Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Awarded Paraguays Highest Honour / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 18/8/17 Why Am I Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.