Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Help With Info On Lagos State Govt. Primary School Booklist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With Info On Lagos State Govt. Primary School Booklist (321 Views)

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Info On Lagos State Govt. Primary School Booklist by Adamo84(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Good Morning, I have a few question to ask, Please does anybody know or have the Current Primary School Book List? Pdf or Hard Copy. What are the Criteria to be enlisted on Govt Booklists?Which Office or Commission is in charge of formulating, compiling and recommending Book List? Please i need answers to this questions.

The main reason why i am asking these questions: at my place of Work, I found a book worthy of adoption in the school, I was trying to make my Proprietor see reasons why we should abandon the books for Cambridge University Press but he appears to like the old one. One of our Boss has a very good educational Background and understands but i don't know why he is not supporting me fully. He raised questions about Booklist so i have decided to learn more about Booklist for the future. Please kindly help with info.
To the Moderators, Kindly give it a wider publicity so a lot of people can contribute. Lalasticlala.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Industrialization Taken To Another Level. / Parents Urged To Let Students Pick Up Their Own College Tab / ASUP Declares Support For ASUU Strike, Warns Of Similar Crisis In Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.