Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins (1021 Views)

Are you having trouble settling an issue? Just Vex Am Out! / Shop On Jumia Nigeria,konga And Yudala With Bitcoins-slipmart / For Those Who Are Familiar With Bitcoins, Please... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins by Solidarity9490(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
Any comments aimed at shedding light on what confuses me right now will be earnestly welcomed.

Recently, I have an issue concerning bitcoin payments. I received a message in my mail and it implies that I am to be paid 500 bitcoins just as a charity geared towards eradicating poverty in Africa and some other continents.

However, I'm not involved in any business concerning bitcoins and I felt shocked at my first sight of the notification. And so, I had to reply with a message indicating that I'm not involved in any bitcoin-related business. I also stated that such a message might be a mistake in the name of recipient entered.

Despite this message, I received a new message confirming that the offer is never a hoax and I'm always free to decline it. But above all this, I'm asked to make a compulsory payment of 0.05 bitcoins if I'm interested in being awarded with 500 bitcoins.
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Solidarity9490:
Hello Nairalanders!
Any comments aimed at shedding light on what confuses me right now will be earnestly welcomed.

Recently, I have an issue concerning bitcoin payments. I received a message in my mail and it implies that I am to be paid 500 bitcoins just as a charity geared towards eradicating poverty in Africa and some other continents.

However, I'm not involved in any business concerning bitcoins and I felt shocked at my first sight of the notification. And so, I had to reply with a message indicating that I'm not involved in any bitcoin-related business. I also stated that such a message might be a mistake in the name of recipient entered.

Despite this message, I received a new message confirming that the offer is never a hoax and I'm always free to decline it. But above all this, I'm asked to make a compulsory payment of 0.05 bitcoins if I'm interested in being awarded with 500 bitcoins.
OGA run run run... Never look back
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins by babniyen(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
It seems you are interested....
A fool and his money...
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins by Solidarity9490(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Ehn Ehn! Where mek I run go? So the thing is a fraudulent attempt! Thanks for your comments anyway.
Re: Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins by djboy50(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2017
i received it also, i told the idiot to remove 0.05 from the 500 btc
Run for your life ooo, or else dem go just dump you
Solidarity9490:
Hello Nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For Grass Cutter Farm / Tigernut is Urgently Needed / Have A Property, Auto, House, Etc For Sale In Lagos? Or Need One? Hit Us Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.