Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? (460 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments / President Buhari ‘drops’ Amaechi From ‘next Level’ Ministerial Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
When it is time for appointment of Ministers, we all clamour for technorats and we have blamed poor performances of our ministers using statements like "square pegs in round holes". So let us do the choosing today. This should comprise of a list of Ministers using the current quota system.
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by ShineuEye: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
My dream cabinet would be a cabinet without Fashola or the present minister of Petroleum.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2017
CC Lalasticlala cc Mynd44 CC Sarrki Cc Queenofnepal cc Tonyebarcanista CC Nextprince cc omenka cc kyase cc blue3k cc seunmsg cc salamrushdie
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
ShineuEye:
My dream cabinet would be a cabinet without Fashola or the present minister of Petroleum.
Who would you suggest to replace them?
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by ITbomb(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2017
You will see people bringing old names that have been in the system since 1999, we need fresh air
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
ITbomb:
You will see people bringing old names that have been in the system since 1999, we need fresh air
It is easy to criticize. Why not give us, atleast, some of these "fresh air" that we need.
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by nabiz(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Minister of sports Solomon Dalong should be sacked and be replaced with chief James Jephthah from BAYELSA state. Though I sought if the man will accept the position. Oh! I just forgot the man is not an APC member
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by ShineuEye: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Who would you suggest to replace them?

Fashola has been an incredible failure considering the curriculum vitae he came with. Buhari can't give what he does not have so am not disappointed in him.

As for replacement, Fashola should be replaced by a Barth Nnanji character, someone with a background in energy. Ministry of petroleum should be given back to kachikwu.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Op this are good tropics

Brb
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShineuEye:

Fashola has been an incredible failure considering the curriculum vitae he came with. Buhari can't give what he does not have so am not disappointed in him.

As for replacement, Fashola should be replaced by a Barth Nnanji character, someone with a background in energy. Ministry of petroleum should be given back to kachikwu.
The problem of the power sector is mismanagement and a huge deficiet in funds. Fashola cannot do any magic without the neccesary funding. Barth Nnaji is just an overhyped individual. He acheived zero in his time as Minister; I can't believe you guys bring his name up everytime. Although the power problem is more than an individual; this is why states need to move into the power sector to ease the burden at the centre.
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShineuEye:
Buhari is just a figure head in that ministry. Ibe Kachukwu is in charge; Buhari doesn't just trust anyone enough to hand him full autonomy over that sector. We don't want another Allison Madueke De ja vu now, do we?
Re: Question Of The Week: What Is Your Dream Ministerial Cabinet? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
nabiz:
Minister of sports Solomon Dalong should be sacked and be replaced with chief James Jephthah from BAYELSA state. Though I sought if the man will accept the position. Oh! I just forgot the man is not an APC member
It is not about the party or the president.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: "I Am Extremely Happy That The President Is Back In Good Health" / Buhari Orders Service Chiefs To Tackle Ipob’s Secret Army, Boko Haram, Others / FG Wants Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Revoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.