Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) (60481 Views)

Dark Skin African Kids With Natural Blonde Hair (pics) / Clear And Get A More Clearer And Lighter Skin Naturally With Natural Ingredients / Dark Lips 2 Pink Lips With Natural Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by bencrane(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mac2016:
She is a sweet genetic "miscoding". I pray it brings them all luck...the few special and exclusive ones cheesy

which kind human being you be...

Mtchewwww
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by eboiga(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Declaration of beautiful eyes have started
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
That's the truth bro smiley

Tobilonia:
TELL DEM.. TELL DEM
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
beautiful creature
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
broadally2:
Wow, she looks gorgeous.
gorgeous koor. nothing beautiful about this girl abegi
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by akinszz: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
maxwell767:
I have blue eyes too...

Wow so am not alone kiss
dey deceive yourself... you edit and come dey look for cheap recognition.

Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Rubyventures: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
gorgeous koor. nothing beautiful about this girl abegi

They are using the eyes of the colonial masters to look at her.
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
akinszz:
dey deceive yourself... you edit and come dey look for cheap recognition.
undecided

Who be this one??

Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by maldino: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Could be occular albinism...Albinism of just the eyes
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by famzing(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Issorite, when is the photo shoot going to be ?

Any ticket for that ?

Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
So dis is hw nasarawa super mkt looks like abi... ok o
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
Nigerian X-Men Revelations have begun. wink
Colored eyes in Black folks is nothing new just that it is not very common. There documentaries online to proved that white all feature of white folks are actually derived from folk of black-skin. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ekg911(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Someone cannot have coloured eye in peace again.. undecided

People are now on the street looking for girls with coloured eyes.issokay. grin
haha
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
broadally2:
Wow, she looks gorgeous.

Stop speaking in parables!
Which one are you referring to?
The right or the one on the left.
And please, state your intention. grin grin grin

Just having fun.....so calm down.
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
nwakibie3:
but Islam won't allow her to model naa grin grin
Who told you she's a muslim?
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
EmekaBlue:
na yellow skin BLUE eye fit pass
Na pink skin e fit pass.
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by demobaba1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Silly reports now get to front page . Rubbish journalism.
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
They're not Common Madam
they are .
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Akinlade12(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I see them around a lot.
it's actually common
where pls?
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jecciluscious(f): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2017
And colored eyes trends this August.

Lovely eyes though
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Eaglesence: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Another one shocked The Angels are coming down on us oo
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by onyi143: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Well She is really looking beautiful with it even with her black skin and no makeup. What a beautiful black looking young lady with blue eyes. Buy/sell Bitcoin, PayPal check us @nairaomm.com

Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by UtibeEttefia1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
mbok make una see my own coloured eye.

Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm those eyes should be taken care of cos those eyes resemble Wetin cataract don de follow fight.
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ekg911:
haha
Hi, I saw ur mail....... xup!
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ekg911(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Rtopzy:

Hi, I saw ur mail....... xup!
I'm new on naira land so I saw your profile and I like it ..would love to be your friend...
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ekg911:
I'm new on naira land so I saw your profile and I like it ..would love to be your friend...
ok, welcome to nairaland...... friends we are. I replied ur mail, so check ur mail.
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Silvertrinity(f): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:
There are lots of people with blue eyes in Nigeria, its no news. The only rare one is the multicolored eyes
tongue
Re: Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) by dabeto: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
chubinwa:
y is it almost common among a proletariats.
[color=#006600][/color]
So that they can move on to the bourgeoisie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A Phd.......(photos) / I Need A Nice Cream That Will Light Nd Bright My Skin / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.