Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,695 members, 7,865,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. (677 Views)

Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities We Love Their Tomboy Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Lazyreporta(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Neymar is not a person, Neymar is a spirit; an attitude.

Neymar, the Brazilian footballer have been trending for the past few days about his new football contract to be paid a whooping £515,000 a week. That's over 200 million naira every week for playing football.

The uproar from different social media users expressing their desire to have their children be footballers. Some were mere jokes, some weren't.

Everyone is caught up talking about how much he'd be earning but not too many people observing the dynamics of how he got there..

Facts to know about Neymar
• Neymar started playing football at 14.
• At 17, he had his first professional football contract.
South American football journalist said this about him in 2010:
“The 18 year old is a magnificent prospect. He is sleek and skilful...”

Guess what?
Neymar is currently 25 of age.

Now, like I said.
Neymar is not a footballer. Neymar is a spirit; an attitude.

Neymar is when you develop a vision and start early..

Neymar is when you invest time developing your talent..

Neymar is when you don't underrate yourself because you are young..

Neymar is when you work hard, gain knowledge about what you're passionate about..

Neymar is when you're productive..

Then,
You'd be that Neymar that can earn so much for what you do.

Folks, this isn't about football being lucrative..
This is about a spirit of excellence, hard work, and purpose.

Look at this Bible verse(Proverb 14:23)

“In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.”

In all careers, labour, and talent..
There is PROFIT but you'd not achieve it by mere lip service.
You have to work!
You have to develop yourself!
It'd take time..
You'd grow..

Folks,
The first time I was paid as much as ₦60,000 for one hour talk. I was overwhelmingly excited: so I could be paid ₦60k for this thing?
‘just a talk’?!

Same way I felt the first time I was paid 20k for two hours coaching session with someone..

This is some people's salary every month; they work like a donkey, sweat, get insulted, just for that amount I got in one hour of speaking..

I was happy..
Until I heard of speakers who are paid as much as ₦3 million in this same Nigeria!
Coaches who earn as much 50k per hour!
My mind widened to see that there's no level we can't get to.

I know a guy who plays lead guitar; used just playing guitar to buy cars and houses; travels the world. To play in your track, he'd charge as much as 250k..

I was taken aback with mouth open when someone told him me his friend was paid a psychologist 40k dollars to give a 30 minutes testimony about his personality, so he'd get a certain job..

40k dollars? For a 30 minutes testimony?!
Just testimony?!

Folks. This isn't just about football. This about being good at what you do; excellence, skill, tact, knowledge, productivity, and result.

In whatever you do..
Be it photography, public speaking, coaching, fashion designing, writing, etc.

Remember, Neymar is not just a person. Neymar is an attitude of excellence and skill.

You'd earn as much as you invest in making yourself excellent at what you do. I swear, no amount is too much to pay you when you're good enough. Your potential is priceless.

Source.....

https://m.facebook.com/#!/story.php?story_fbid=1201491879955171&id=100002831124159

Solomon Buchi Bartholomew.
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Lazyreporta(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
How va...

Mynd44
Nex
Ijebabe
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Yeligray(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Neymar is a person like you and me He is not a spirit because i called him the other day.
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Seguntimmy(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2017
spirit iffa hear?
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by seste: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Lazyreporta(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Yeligray:
Neymar is a person like you and me
He is not a spirit because i called him the other day.

U no read am

Aswear grin
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Yeligray(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Lazyreporta:

U no read am
Aswear grin
lolz.. That neymar salary dey hungry me oo
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by Lazyreporta(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
cheesy
Yeligray:
lolz.. That neymar salary dey hungry me oo
Re: Neymar Is Not A Person, Neymar Is A Spirit; An Attitude. by NairalandSARS: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Na xo pesin dey become god.

(1) (Reply)

Blind And Happy Man Nailed R Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly Song" (video) / Yoruba Actor, Odunlade Adekola, Pictured With Osita & Chinedu (photo) / Funke Akindele With A Visible Babybump At Glo Laffta Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.