Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Odunlade Adekola Encourages Fans To Play Western Lotto, Offers Fans N1000 Each - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Encourages Fans To Play Western Lotto, Offers Fans N1000 Each (1627 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Odunlade Adekola Encourages Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Encourages Fans To Play Western Lotto, Offers Fans N1000 Each by MrNollyzone: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Lucky fans of 8 Nollywood and music celebrity ambassadors of new gaming and entertainment brand, Western Lotto, got a message with an incentive at the weekend: join us on Western Lotto and we will fund your account with N1,000 to enable you to play.

The message to fans came from Odunlade Adekola, Tuface Idibia, Ramsey Noauh, and Olamide. Others are AY, Paul Obazele, Kemi Afolabi, and Chinedu Ikedieze.

Said Odunlade Adekola’s Instagram page said: “If you go on www.westernlotto.com and register with “Odunlade2017”, and send me your Western Lotto account ID, I will credit the Western Lotto wallets of 3,000 of my fans with N1,000 each within 24 hours, giving them the chance to play an array of international games where they stand a chance to win various prizes up to N15 million.This is an initiative in partnership with Western Lotto to give back to my fans who participate”.

Depending on the ambassador, 1000 up to 5000 fans may benefit from the generous offer.

It comes with the bigger Mega Upgrade Promo the company announced, lasting from August 4 to September 5. A thousand customers will win N50, 000 and N100, 000 each while a 30 participants stand to win N500, 000 each.

Two of the luckiest will smile home with N2 million each. More than N170 million in prizes are on offer.

Another two persons will drive away with a Hyundai Sonata saloon car each.

Western Lotto said the Mega Upgrade Promo aligns with its brand promise to upgrade the lives of its patrons and change the landscape of gaming in Nigeria.

Elvis Krivokuca, managing director, said Western Lotto is excited with the response of various stakeholders to the brand since its entry on July 10. “Many players are signing on. We seek to encourage and reward them”, he added.

http://news.nollyzone.com/odunlade-adekola-encourages-fans-play-western-lotto-offers-free-n1000/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Odunlade Adekola Encourages Fans To Play Western Lotto, Offers Fans N1000 Each by likewa: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
I am here to receive the cash oya
Re: Odunlade Adekola Encourages Fans To Play Western Lotto, Offers Fans N1000 Each by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Big Boobs Incited A Car Accident In Lagos -- Mitchel Ozakpolor / 8 Photos Of Damilola Adegbite And Chris Attoh That Melted Our Hearts / Nigeria@57: Thread For Nigerians Killing It World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.