Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians (47207 Views)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by obiremy: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Minister of Mine and Steel Mr Kayode Fayemi,SA Political to the President Senator Babafemi Ojudu and Governor of Ekiti Ayodele Fayose attended the 8day Fidau Prayers for Gov. Aregbesola's Mother, Alhaja Saratu  Aregbesola who passed in Ilesa, Osun State on 8th August 2017.

I pity the ordinary masses in Ekiti state.Tomorrow you will see them fighting because of Fayose(PDP) and Fayemi(APC).Wake up my people!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/this-photo-of-fayose-fayemi-will-tell.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by MrBONE2(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by ipobarecriminals: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
nah dem sabi.Uf they protest and kill themselves, serves them right.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by swiz123(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
What's that on their neck.. Seat belt grin grin grin?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by lekanation(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2017
wetin concern me concern politics. na to eat and eat and eat always be my concern

13 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Aburi001: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Only a fool takes all these Politicians serious. They have one thing in common INTEREST.

Don't be surprised seeing them embracing each other in the public very soon.

I only pity the poor masses wasting their data here on Nairaland defending and abusing themselves because of a Politician who don't even know if they exist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by rhymestech: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Lol

See that fayose cap
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by eleojo23: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Politicians are chameleons.
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by liftedhigh: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by liftedhigh: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Cool
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by encryptjay(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
The way we followers carry politicians matter for head ehn.
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by talebearer123: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
The guy in the middle. Is he Oga Bello ( Adebayo Salami) If not the resemblance no get part two. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by castrokins(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Na Today You Know That One??
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Fine guys
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Sleyanya1(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
True smiley

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
that has happened to me a lot of times. I mediated two individuals and they both united and turned against me . What a frustrating feeling.
I supported a friend when he was having problems with his Girl. They both got back together and kicked me to the curb. what an Embarrassment!
Bottom line :Never take sides.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by lastmaster(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
anaconda swallow them
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by MrIrohKenedy: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
oga that's just a formality
by the look from their faces you should just know that they're just playing maturity grin

Fayose snatched fayemi political post prematurely

Stop talking as if all politicians are friends
most of them are mortal enemies who pretend to love themselves in the public

15 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by jay2pee(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Na the same people who has the same agenda of looting.... I have vowed never to fight for any politician
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by jay2pee(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na the same people who has the same agenda of looting.... I have vowed never to fight for any politician grin cool
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Oju4190: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fayose bee like Herbalist

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by donjj2004: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mabebe kedu?

lekanation:
wetin concern me concern politics. na to eat and eat and eat always be my concern
Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by mcstan01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
They are all friends

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians by Histrings08(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Does dat pose looks like they're on good terms

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.