Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,698 members, 7,865,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest (467 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / My Landlord And I / My Landlord Won't Allow Me To Fix Jam Key For This Reason Twitter User Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest by bongolistik(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2017
I stay in Porthacout, my house rent will be expiring 9th of next month being September. I have my receipt and I am fully aware of that but my Landlord won't just allow me rest for the past one month till present, he has been calling, coming to knock at my door to request for house rent, that he needs money and that I should pay him.

I must tell you that it is quite irksome to see someone knocking at your door only for you to open and see it is your landlord demanding for house rent that is yet to expire...not once not twice

Have you had any similar experience, and how did you handle it?

And more so, what is society even doing about this pattern of what I called landlord intimidation and harassment of tenants?
Re: My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2017
LOL na this guy dey cause your trouble

Re: My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest by CarlosTheJackal: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Write an arabic inscription on your door grin Ikwere man do fear anything pertaining to Islam grin
Re: My House Rent Will Expire 9th Of September But My Landlord Won't Allow Me Rest by nabiz(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Plots For Sale / Plots Of Land On Promo For Kids In Lekki / 25 Storey Building Along Marina For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.