Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Choose A Wireless Router? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Choose A Wireless Router? (801 Views)

How To Identify A Wireless Connection Switch On A Toshiba Laptop? / Help On How To Create A Wireless Local Host Registration System / Charge Your Iphone X On A Wireless Pikachu Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose A Wireless Router? by atulkumarpandey: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Do you fight about who is hogging the Internet in your house? Probably you are affected by a weak signal or less coverage in your house. So check out this small note about how to select best wireless router for home.

- Go for a Dual or Tri-Band Router.
- Pick Router with A and AC Standard.
- Go for a Gigabit Router Than Simple One.
- Buy Repeaters If Needed.

Repeaters a required when the home has concrete walls because no router can establish connections over a big concrete wall especially when walls are more.

We are sure that this suggestion will help you to get the best one for your home network need.
Re: How To Choose A Wireless Router? by Yoite(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh, that's a nice article, thanks! smiley I can say from my own experience that the tips in it are really useful and yeah it's really sometimes a problem to find a good router for your house cheesy Also in my opinion the best models for routers are Netgear, Asus and Linksys, experience of many people with them prove that very well smiley I also like some combo models like in this list on cozzy.org, they provide a better connection comparing with some average models cheesy Personally I have such Linksys N900 and it's much better than my old TP-Link one grin

Re: How To Choose A Wireless Router? by kayzat: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yoite:
Oh, that's a nice article, thanks! smiley I can say from my own experience that the tips in it are really useful and yeah it's really sometimes a problem to find a good router for your house cheesy Also in my opinion the best models for routers are Netgear, Asus and Linksys, experience of many people with them prove that very well smiley I also like some combo models like in this list on cozzy.org, they provide a better connection comparing with some average models cheesy Personally I have such Linksys N900 and it's much better than my old TP-Link one grin

Boss, please which type of router can you recommend for me ? I just opwned a betting shop and I need a router ( I currently can afford anything above 15k o) . Or if your old tplink is available for sale at a not too costly price and working well I will appreciate it Sir
Re: How To Choose A Wireless Router? by Yoite(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2017
kayzat:

Boss, please which type of router can you recommend for me ? I just opwned a betting shop and I need a router ( I currently can afford anything above 15k o) . Or if your old tplink is available for sale at a not too costly price and working well I will appreciate it Sir

Oh, sorry, man but I got rid of my old TP-Link a long time ago undecided But I recommend you to buy a new Linksys or Netgear models, they aren't expensive and provide good connection wink

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 'made In Nigeria 'spaceship' That Was Spotted On Sagamu-ore Road / How To Get 1 Million Followers On Tiktok In 2023 / Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.