Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) (64527 Views)

Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by demefa(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jolar101:
Cool guardian.

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by blackbreed25(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
THUNDAR:
Not Nigerian Dogs
Do we really have Nigerian dogs
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Bgorgeous: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beautiful but not a naija dog
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=demefa post=59313795][/quote]
My dogs made me a better leader.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
emmadejust:
Hmmm
Beware of dogs shocked shocked

The bible said it ...

fvck your bible you illiterate arse
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by mosexcellency(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
No, I can't oo
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
evy1:
If it is a Calabar Dog, OYO is your case.
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by onyi143: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yes of cos,
Once the dog is not a witch dog, wetin go make me fear grin grin grin grin grin lol, abeg oh Bitcoin, PayPal, perfect money available just visit nairaomm.com. if you get any Bitcoin for sell just inform us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
greatbrian:

Wow. God created dogs just to ease our pain and sorrows.

Exactement!
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=demefa post=59313663][/quote]

Awwwnnnnnn so cute kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by rossychik(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
I dey craze? I no fit try am nine months are not nine days. I rest my case
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by habayinc(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
pzphoto:
Yes this is the question of the day

Can You Trust Your Dog With your Baby Like this.?

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/can-you-trust-your-dog-with-your-baby.html?m=0

Yes but not this close mehn
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by obaoyedotun(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's proper training that makes the owner confident and some dogs are good with kids
THUNDAR:
Not Nigerian Dogs

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by braine(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
jonathanOz:
Once the dog no be Ekuke

What does Ekuke mean?
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
when no be say i mad

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Rozaytee: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
A properly trained dog can protect its owners possessions

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Rozaytee: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrCork:

...that dog think he smart...he's tapping current..SMHt!! undecided
must u relate any topic u see to somthing concerning fvck?,..wetin concern d dog and to tap current?
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Ochima75(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
NicoBaba:
nah nah, my baby fit dey smell like Jojo for my dog nose...so to avoid story dah touch..nope

Hahahahs
Hahaha
Guy abeg no kill me wt laff
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by hokafor(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2017
No no no
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by evansotim(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2017
as far as no b all dis Nkita
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by EchezonaI(m): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2017
....this guy will sure protect a dog.

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by babaluckey: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2017
THUNDAR:
Not Nigerian Dogs

Okay...not Nigerian dog huh
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by MrCork: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
must u relate any topic u see to somthing concerning fvck?,..wetin concern d dog and to tap current?

..see yorrr headlike antelope face...when did I EVER relate anytin to fokin?...if u remove a yorrr
glasses..u will clearly see That dog tryna tap current!!(I lie? )
undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by MrCork: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
pzphoto:
Yes this is the question of the day

Can You Trust Your Dog With your Baby Like this.?

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/can-you-trust-your-dog-with-your-baby.html?m=0

...I bet this dog is Nigerian and he's name is bingo!!(((smart guy))) angry
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Nwtptx(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Yes ooo.dogs r dogs dependn on training and attention given to them.P eople abroad love our dogs too just as we clamour for dias
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by tunary(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Nobody or animal is above temptation, the dog can F U C K the child by mistake
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by marvin902(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2017
a properly trained dog wont harm your kid..
each one of my kids is going to grow up with their own cross breaded wolf..

Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by demefa(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
tunary:
Nobody or animal is above temptation, the dog can F U C K the child by mistake
No dog on earth will do that. U don't know dogs, they respect and care for children more than adults. Dogs love children
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by Rozaytee: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
MrCork:

..see yorrr headlike antelope face...when did I EVER relate anytin to fokin?...if u remove a yorrr
glasses..u will clearly see That dog tryna tap current!!(I lie? )
undecided
lolzz...u just a motherfucker
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by MrCork: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rozaytee:

..sweeery if u searchin for dog to hump u... u talkin to the wrong persin!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) by motherfucker: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
how can he be me? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.