Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) (52776 Views)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by YourWife(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
ojun50:
Buhari that is in abuja since Saturday

Prove it!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
MAXIMAL123:
This people never learned

African leaders I know will never resigned
Why would they? when ur English is enough to kill anyone who never resign sef!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
k
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by MrIrohKenedy: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
Aburi001:
Jim iyke too don join? shocked shocked

E be like say the nigga don dey broke grin grin
[/s]
typical Nigerian youth mentality
that's why youths will never smell power in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by NothingDoMe: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
nice, but it aint pulling crowd... wish i was in Abuja
It's a gradual process

Never ever despise little beginnings
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Ekoishome: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
I marvel at the number of people viewing this thread without commenting! We need to take our country back and really our mumu don do!! This is why the western world is better than us! If it were in other climes people will make tents and even sleep overnight there!
We were all here cheering at Paraguan's that beat up their legislators and the thread was up to 10pages! Now we have a chance to make our voices heard!
Heading to the fountain! My mumu don do abeg!!!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by BedLam: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
The fact that these people are out there would have made every student , worker to hit the streets of Nigeria. But they are on the internet like it doesn't affect them.

Nigerians looking for Messiahs when they can't even die for their own freedom.

YOLO!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by emajoe: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
201320142015ob:
On judgement day...
I will hold Nigeria flag so that God will know I have been through hell already. I can't face hell twice..
#Never#
grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
He should be impeached plz...Dont give him chance to resign angry
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
chukxie:

I'm thinking what to say to you. Still thinking....
think carefully and don't make mistakes of typing trash , or I will come for you

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by StakerLives(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
davodyguy:

\they don't kidnap like Evans
cool

Now You Are Justifying Skull Mining!!

Shameless Afonja

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by EHIRIMCHA(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
At least charly boy is showing tenacity unlike 2face dat chicken out

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Ekoishome: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
BedLam:
The fact that these people are out there would have made every student , worker to hit the streets of Nigeria. But they are on the internet like it doesn't affect them.

Nigerians looking for Messiahs when they can't even die for their own freedom.

YOLO!
Honestly my brother! Our docility in this part of the world is alarming!!! At times I wonder where all the un or under employed graduates are!! This is the time to register their grievances with this directionless government!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Ohmypepperminta: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
See why you should be very careful of who you tell I love you >>> http://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1621231291282422&id=1585185804886971&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1621231291282422%3Atl_objid.1621231291282422%3Apage_id.1585185804886971%3Athid.1585185804886971%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1504249199%3A-8756523812029095617&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Funkeshuga(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=StakerLives post=59297952]cool

Truth Be Told That You Can't Find Afonjas In Gainful Protests Like This, They Can Only Be Found In Shrines At Ogun State, Osogbo And Underground Canals In Some Parts Of Lagos With Human Parts!!

[b]Afonja W

but why?
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by aflame100(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Truth Be Told That You Can't Find Afonjas In Gainful Protests Like This, They Can Only Be Found In Shrines At Ogun State, Osogbo And Underground Canals In Some Parts Of Lagos With Human Parts!!

Afonja Why
Please, Be Wise For Once!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
#OurMumuDonDo
#BihariMumuResign
#ApcGovernmentIsCorrupts

#NoReferedumNoPeace

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by cstr1000: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Where are those insulting kanu? Telling us how his cause is uncivilized.
This is the time to join a civilized pro-naijeria protest and rescue your future, but you will never see the loud-mouthed nincompoops here.
Nation of cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by PassingShot(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
doctokwus:
Even if they are just 4,that they have been able to persist with their protest for 3days now,is highly commendable.
Apart from the disappointment Buhari has been in all ramifications,what disgusts one is the attempt to use double standards when judging his govt as compared to others.
To those that say he has transmitted power to his vice,i ask:whose employer would pay his employee sick wages,and salary for several months of absence from work,even if the company has transferred one's tasks to the oga's vice.
This makes no sense because government/governance don't work that way.

The question you should answer is: which constitutional provision has PMB not complied with?

Lamenting and moaning is within your rights but doing so with common sense will help you a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by bigplayerz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jim Iyke don smoke igbo(weed) ..why is he smiling?
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by discman2k2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
201320142015ob:
On judgement day...
I will hold Nigeria flag so that God will know I have been through hell already. I can't face hell twice..
#Never#

I fear ur mouth bro! Kai, even Basket Mouth no fit create reasonings like this.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by BedLam: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ekoishome:

Honestly my brother! Our docility in this part of the world is alarming!!! At times I wonder where all the un or under employed graduates are!! This is the time to register their grievances with this directionless government!
I don't know what happened to our brains. Nothing good comes the easy way. I pity our generation...the fact is , there's no body in the country with a selfless heart like we want to be a leader! Only checks and fear of the masses and revolt is what keeps the leaders in check.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by cstr1000: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
They are more vociferous and agile when it comes to attacking Nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
You must be so daft or a todller when the west single handerlly fought for June 12, fought against perpetual stay of power of Babangida and also Abacus. The west also fought for your thief brother GeJ when he was sandwished in the political terrain he knew not.
Isnt that the same Jim Iyke that was being used as "boy boy" in Kanu's house, serving kolanuts to guests the other day? cheesy

Charley should be circumspect about those he allows into the campaign lest they turn it into another joke. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by arsenal33: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why

when your PDPeeps were looting Nigeria, you kept quiet.
Now that there is no more free money, you are crying, you are on your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by NigLasPresident: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Why would it pull crowds? Abi aren't you from Nigeria? Any Nigerian parents who heard about yesterday's show down will be so quick to call their kids in the university, Abuja or wherever not to go and join o. "Abeg I no one loose u my pikin" will be the words. Well, over 30years of military rule and intimidation has changed the DNAs of Nigerians to something else. The fear of the men with guns and uniforms. I don't blame area fada for his bravery, he has shown he can't be intimidated with police brutality of whatsoever. After all he wasn't born and bred in the system, so h is DNA is still intact. Remember how protests and agitations stops in Nigeria? Think about all those you know of. They just send in the boys in uniform to shoot down one or 2 of the protesters or arrest as many as you can and take them to undisclosed locations and sit back and watch how parents and guardians complete the task with warnings and scares to desist and leave the mata 4 God.

Well. Area Fada and those people with him are products of abroad and their papa don die. But it is good sha, they are helping to reformat the DNAs of Nigerians to take their destiny in their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by marquay: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
You must be so daft or a todller when the west single handerlly fought for June 12, fought against perpetual stay of power of Babangida and also Abacus. The west also fought for your thief brother GeJ when he was sandwished in the political terrain he knew not.
Why did you even bother to reply him? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by YesNo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Do Nigerians care ?

as long as there is still room for suffering and smiling, and a certain god to pray to, it is totally alright with them
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by NigLasPresident: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why

Bros why na?

You would have made a finer writer with skills like yours but why choose write nonsense with all this gifts you have got?

Bros be reasonable abeg
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by arsenal33: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ekoishome:

You should have shouted when Deziani and the Gang were stealing your money for 16 years without any development.
Now you are screaming at the person blocking more looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Mrflyguy: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why

But it has always been afonja executing successful protest in Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.