Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) (42453 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wow, this is what they call true love
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by 9jayes: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
axglide:
It is well.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Cope1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is not about love, this may probably be an asset acquisition scheme by the lady
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
The just signed his exit paper.. period!
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerian marriage certificate does not look like dat.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Women will do anything for the MONEY
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by bigplayerz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is nice but i hope the man would be able to DO his job, as both of dem dey for hospital...ELEYI GIDI GAN
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Meritocracy: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
May be the man is rich and the lady wanted to take care of his property legally.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
durubrian:
Nigerians ain't gat time for this.
no money d woman day find
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
PrettySleek:
Wow this is so touching. What if the man dies? How would she cope with the pain? Great move tho, I pray he gets well so that they can enjoy their marriage. smiley

Death is inevitable to all,
whether disabled or able,
rich or poor,
ugly or beautiful,

marriage is a choice with a mind to accept whatever the outcome is,
A lady marries a guy of her dream only to lose him on their wedding night,
That is painful,
however, there is nothing wrong if we anticipate evil sometimes,
it does not mean you are wishing for it, but simply preparing yourself to deal with such painful occurrence in life.

This story is very touching because the lady has simply accepted to sacrifice everything she is got.
Her type is rare and i can most certainly say, none of her type exists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Beedude(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
durubrian:
Nigerians ain't gat time for this.
Its a misplaced priority. He should be praying on how to get well.

Anyway its his life.

What's even my business. Lemme come and be going joor
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
there might be more to this story!.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by KingTom(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Izygab:
Such pretty lady won't just love like that. There's always a motive. Can we please get some informations about is wealth before I can conclude.

Little Jenny was not the best student in Sunday school.
Usually she slept through the class.
One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, Jenny , who created the universe?"
When Jenny didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.
"GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted Jenny and the teacher said, "Very good" and Jenny fell back asleep.
A while later the teacher asked Jenny, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, Jenny didn't even stir from her slumber.
Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.
"JESUS CHRIST!" shouted Jenny and the teacher said, "very good," and Jenny fell back to sleep.
Then the teacher asked Jenny a third question.
"What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?"
And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.
This time Jenny jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"
The Teacher fainted.
ROTFL grin
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
The bride is simply after the man's fortune.

Mind you, women don't love like this oh
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by vykta: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
2 things are involved... Money or Money
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
mykh01:
Whats the goal and essence of this union?
When he eventually dies she takes over ownership of his wealth legally.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
might be love.. or d gal wants to own d guy property wen he is.dead... God heal.him...
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
When money matter than life...... cheesy grin grin, who wan babysit self. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Moganajoe: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Hmmm obviously to aquire his wealth wen he dies.
Greedy n heartless people everywhere.
Just imagine, a man in pains.

Yeah, i dont really think the man still have life in him. Am even suspecting the woman.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Etizz: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
he should not have continue with it until he gets well...

I pray he gets well soon
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Moganajoe:

Yeah, i dont really think the man still have life in him. Am even suspecting the woman.

grin grin.. LMAO.
u could be right u know.
See how ar smiling.
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

If her action was order wise, u would call a tramp
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

. Wouldn't you?
Re: Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sexina851:

. Wouldn't you?

nop..Why would i call her that undecided.
A person in that condition needs rest rather, not bothering him with things like that.
Bcoz he has alot stress on him already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall / Man Uses Fufu As Birthday Cake Check Out Lovely Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.