Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode (672 Views)

Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / The Only Way To Save Nigeria Is To Vote For Atiku - Fani Kayode Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by olajay86(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/why-i-respect-atiku-fani-kayode.html

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed why he has respect for former vice-president of the country, Atiku Abubakar.

Writing on his Twitter page on Wednesday morning, Fani-Kayode stated that Atiku “understands our challenges”.

He tweeted: “I respect @atiku. He supports restructuring and has warned about the looming genocide of Igbos in the north. He understands our challenges.”

Last month, Atiku said the kind of restructuring he wants to see in Nigeria, is that which takes “power from the elite and give it to whom it belongs.”

Abubakar also noted that the purpose of restructuring was to “eliminate those policies that feed the mindset that drives the sharing behavior.”

Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
God bless Atiku
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by Zeze06(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Atiku is better option
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by Ebios(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mmmm so this man can say something positive abt a Northern.... Then, his anger is on a particular person that is not doing well.
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by swiz123(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
The only two sensible afonjas...FFK and fayose
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by NaoSlay: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
No one gives a Bleep.
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by Ebios(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
Atiku is better option
Yea,l also think so but we don't know if he will b like his brother "when" he get gets there
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by smartty68(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Never trust a Nigerian politicians because they're sweet-talkers, they become lions that moment they acquire power and forget all the promises made in the past.
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by Evablizin(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided

I never knew that you have respect for any politician

Hm people supporting Atiku should trade well,politicians can make sweet sweet promises they will never fulfill
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by Ereolamide: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK himself, he's about to show his true colors.

Very soon you'd hear him condemn Biafra.
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by ojun50(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
We don't need him he will change wen he get there, if he can't profess solution now is it wen he enter that he will do. Forget all dis his talking there nd there
Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by gssdobi: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
FFK I didn't know that u follow chop atiku's rice, now u are singing and dancing for him. Pls someone should zoom that pic of atiku, eating rice with kids. We are likely to be going to see FFK there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Respect Atiku – Fani-kayode by aolawale025: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let's cut him some slack. He just stated his opinion.

(1) (Reply)

I Wished Buhari Dead, So What – Asari Dokubo / Boko Haram - Says Tyrant Buhari Is A Small Ant. ...lol / Throwback 2015: Economic Outlook Looking Gloomy For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.