Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (50367 Views)

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Raskee: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please,Can any experienced medical personnel intimate me with the causes of this fibroid?

Fibroid is caused by mutation in the gene. It is simply genetics. It can only be cured by Gene reprogramming

1 Like

Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by shirgles(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thank God for her life
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by bentuzene(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
ultron12345:
Rubbish, instead of you to thank the doctors that worked hard to make that operation a success, you are thanking one invisible Jewish fictional character.....why didn't you also thank Zeus, Vishnu, thot, Anubis, ifa

now that the doctors were successful, they thank god, but if u died during the operation, they won't blame God, they will blame the doctor, saying he was incompetent and negligent.

Let me use this opportunity to salute the doctors for a job well done.

Here's someone who might be a believer of the statement "When you're awake, you're awake"... Well You aren't the Doctor, you aren't the Patient. She might have given a testimony in Church and here you are filling your bank acant crying over spilled milk...

My brother go a step beyond just existing biko!
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by modsRbastard: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Ayah Matanga!!!!!!!!

See as fibroid big like wetin I nor know..

Get well soon lady..

Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by CaptainBlaise(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
After seeing this, I just hope I haven’t purchased roasted/grilled fibroid all because of suya! cry cry
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by princedave2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
ultron12345:
Rubbish, instead of you to thank the doctors that worked hard to make that operation a success, you are thanking one invisible Jewish fictional character.....why didn't you also thank Zeus, Vishnu, thot, Anubis, ifa

now that the doctors were successful, they thank god, but if u died during the operation, they won't blame God, they will blame the doctor, saying he was incompetent and negligent.

Young man please can you carry you fraustrated soul to hades.,.......
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by DeRay98(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
ultron12345:

George Washington Crile, the first physician to ever carry out a blood transfusion never said so, infact, he was an atheist.......there are other people who have excelled in medicine who didn't say so........That phrase is one of the reasons why Nigerian medicine is backward compared to other parts of the world, it is only in Nigeria a doctor will refer you to a pastor because you have epilepsy or some form of mental illness.
You had better be careful before you develop blood pressure for another person matter.
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by rosita33(f): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oju4190:
It looks like fried chicken to me. Am hungry,can I eat it?
your mumu don really ripe.....
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by ebullient19(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thank God!

[b]Thank God!

[/b]Thank God!
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oju4190:
It looks like fried chicken to me. Am hungry,can I eat it?
Are you okay?
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Madeu:

Red meat are treated with hormones and antibiotics to boost yield, protection from diseases and rapid growth. Definitely there will be residues

What are you saying and what am I saying ..please don't confuse issues here. Have a good life
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please,Can any experienced medical personnel intimate me with the causes of this fibroid?
it grows in women. All women have it in them but in some worn it doesn't grow to that extent. It grows faster and bigger during their reproductive years and can cause miscarriage if it's inside the uterus. That is, some grow outside the uterus while some grow inside the uterus. If a woman stats for so long during her reproductive tete without getting pregnant, fabriod can take the place of a child inside the usterus and grow like pregnancy. It doesn't pain in most cases and the person can still go about her normal business without any problem. Sometimes, a woman could get preganant and then a fabroid in the uterus w/o be competiting with the foetus and this could be very dangerous to the woman. Sometimes it could lead to miscarriage or if the woman is lucky the baby would survive but it can also kill a woman in situations like this. People can still have children after removing fabroid.
However, when a woman approaches menopause, the fabroid shrinks because the reproductive homeones that helps it grow are no longer there and that makes them to shrink and die off. I hope this helps. You can Google for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by TheHistorian(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
it grows in women. All women have it in them but in some worn it doesn't grow to that extent. It grows faster and bigger during their reproductive years and can cause miscarriage if it's inside the uterus. That is, some grow outside the uterus while some grow inside the uterus. If a woman stats for so long during her reproductive tete without getting pregnant, fabriod can take the place of a child inside the usterus and grow like pregnancy. It doesn't pain in most cases and the person can still go about her normal business without any problem. Sometimes, a woman could get preganant and then a fabroid in the uterus w/o be competiting with the foetus and this could be very dangerous to the woman. Sometimes it could lead to miscarriage or if the woman is lucky the baby would survive but it can also kill a woman in situations like this. People can still have children after removing fabroid.
However, when a woman approaches menopause, the fabroid shrinks because the reproductive homeones that helps it grow are no longer there and that makes them to shrink and die off. I hope this helps. You can Google for more

Thanks for this
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

Thanks for this
you are welcome
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by talebearer123: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dollarship:
Must you show us this sh!+
Must u enter d thread grin
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by talebearer123: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Just this evening a friend who is a radio presenter was telling a man he discorvered that uses local drug to cure fibrod. He said he has directed 3 women to the man and all were cured. They go into labour like they want to give birth and the fibrods came out. Said one was as big as a four litter paint bucket.

No operation.

1 Like

Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Ratello: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Shrink it for once and later pass it out of your body with local herbs this is only for affected ladies please. Whatsapp 09085894826
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by xtian0982(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2017
ultron12345:

in evry situation......complete m urself
ODE
2manny western movies dn corrupt ur brain
Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by uglodoh(f): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2017
realsammie:
PLEASE, i want to ask if fibroid is removed from a woman, can she still conceive?

The woman can still and that is the essence of removing it. Some women have it and still give birth without removing it. Like me I have it and I gave birth to two boys without removing it.

2 Likes

Re: Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by kinguwem: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why is she on a nasograstic tube post op.? May be she had intestinal obstruction as a post op. complication.
If she had completed her family size, total abdominal hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) would have been preferable to avoid the complications associated with removal of several fibroids from the uterus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / 200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Chinese Student Assaulted In 'Racist' Coronavirus Attack In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.