Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Saraki Refunds Pension Money To Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Refunds Pension Money To Kwara (304 Views)

Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Refunds Pension Money To Kwara by stongman234: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
The Secretary to Kwara State Government (SSG), Alhaji Isiaka Gold, on Wednesday said Senate President, Bukola Saraki has returned all monies paid to him as pension back to the coffers of the state government. Read Full Details Here...... http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/08/saraki-refunds-pension-money-to-kwara.html

Re: Saraki Refunds Pension Money To Kwara by slimfit1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Let us see the account then we will believe you Kwara government you can't arrest me I'm not from Kwara and not in Kwara Saraki get it.
Re: Saraki Refunds Pension Money To Kwara by analyst10: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
FOR REAL?
Re: Saraki Refunds Pension Money To Kwara by aflame100(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
I Can't Acertain The Truthfulness Of This Claim, But If Confirm To Be True,i Say Kudos To Saraki.It Is A Huge Sacrifice For One To Willingly Forfeited His Lawful Entitlement,It Is Only A Good Heart That Could Have Done This. If Oga Saraki Runs For President In 2019, He Will Have My 100% Support.May God Bless Your Good Deed President(senate President)saraki.

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths And Illeteracy. / MP NEWS : Lai Mohammed Claims Buhari Has Been Fullfilling His Campaign Promises / Who Else would have Visited Buhari in London, Dangote Or Tinubu? Vote Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.